I regularly fantasize about being conversion raped

I'm a tranner that's into both men and tranners. But I fantasize about being raped by men until I'm a straight trans girl. Until the nasty transbian thoughts leave me forever.

Attached: artworks-000192486607-ymubi1-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 52.17K)

You are a disgusting transbian and no man will ever want anything to do with you.

go to therapy jfc

Attached: needtoleave.gif (498x498, 3.39M)

Probably. No man will come along to fix me.

No man on the planet wants to be with a transgirl who has transbian thoughts. Its legit the most disgusting thing of all time, so, yea, it will never happen. Just go date other mentally ill people, kthxbye.

im a straight tranner and i want a sadist transbian or a cisbian to completely break me. i wanna get violently dommed by a girl at least once i think

Attached: __original_drawn_by_aruminsuko__sample-5ce8264f3a6e7535bef233dc9e11660b.jpg (850x1198, 102.15K)

I'll just hide it from him, then he'll fuck me so much until I'm fixed.

>Straight
Nah lol. The thought of being dominated by a woman is repulsive if you were "straight". You are a disgusting transbian. Don't lie to yourself sweetie.

Yeah, you're a piece of shit so you'll do that. Any self-respecting man though would never stay with you if you tell them you're a transbian. So be sure to hide it well because you will be dropped like a sack of bricks if he even smells your abhorrent mental illness preferences.

So you believe bisexuality isn't real?

>You are a disgusting transbian
nah, im straight, i just have a bicurious streak and im hyper submissive. i TRIED to make myself a lesbian lol, i just like boys too much, even if theyre assholes. also thinking theres anything wrong with a trans woman being bi or les is a boomer-tier take lol

Attached: __hatsune_miku_vocaloid_and_1_more_drawn_by_kuroume_aihikarikuroume24__sample-0f54857bac69d18da5a8e0e0f9c29d4f.jpg (850x850, 154.23K)

I do think its weird that they seem to think bis don't exist.

Any thoughts about women = transbian, bisexual isn't a possibility. That's a weird viewpoint.

Oh I believe in bisexuality. But I don't believe in a retarded low IQ transgirl to be able to distinguish between what is bisexuality and them just wasting my time. Transgirls can't even make decisions for themselves let alone relationships or other people.

?
How so? I find it disgusting and unnatural because I'm a hyper masculine dominant man who is utterly repulsed at the side of a bottom topping. Sorry not sorry for expressing my opinion that there exists no reality where that sort of twisted relationship is okay.

>Men are assholes

Zoomer tier take, sweetie.

So you think transgirls are inherently bottoms? Okay that's actually a pretty based opinion.

blanchardism in general is just chaser purityfagging imo. it literaly all revolves arround guilting trans women into sleeping with people they dont like and repressing any "impure" behaviors. which is so dumb, like, bitch i trooned out so i could be me, not so i could shoehorn myself into being some crusty boomers ideal waifu.

Attached: __midare_toushirou_touken_ranbu_drawn_by_nakano_en__ec6e7c6b6ee8b63757d8c7d7599aca99.jpg (800x600, 38.6K)

Look who's calling people low IQ, you make Neanderthals look like the Manhattan Project scientists.

I wanna be some chaser's tranny wife tho!

>disgusting and unnatural
lol how fucking old are you? you sound like my grandpa
>Zoomer tier take, sweetie.
you say that like it's a bad thing kek
well thats ok! but dont force yourself to be somone you arent is all!

Attached: Eu3QKPXWQAIWcr8.jpg (666x1200, 113.01K)

Yes, why would a transgirl be anything but a bottom LOL. All other options are disgusting. If you're going to dress like a girl you should be on the bottom exclusively, period.

If being "you" is being gross and having disgusting desires, then do you mind go being you alone, in a corner, where no one has to see you? I'm just being "me" by saying that. Low iq dipshit.

Stay mad, little ones. Your kind loves to call me daddy and swoon over me, I've made many trannies my bitch and I'll be making many more lolll

Attached: 1652713191571.jpg (186x185, 13.95K)

your dick better be huge or you're gonna have to be a real freak in bed to make up for your shitty attitude

Attached: __original_drawn_by_j_k__aeab9a65e03aa8cf7cd8da378632ee40.png (778x821, 509.84K)

I knew you weren't just being completely stupid in that other thread, Koko. You're letting, frankly put, evil people get into your head. Ensure that any partner you have, man or woman, gives you their consent and you're fine. Transbians aren't rapists inherently, koko. You're not evil for having love for a woman. Self-harming digitally by playing into the hands of hateful people isn't going to convert your sexuality just as being correctively raped won't.

You can move past this, Koko. If you want to talk more, I'm willing to trade discords with you.

I'm definitely also into men tho so I don't think I'm trying to CHANGE my sexuality, more just to erase unwanted fragments.

Yeah I'll give out my discord KoKo#3730