The trans community must take a stand against drag queen kid shows to ensure our safety

the trans community must take a stand against drag queen kid shows to ensure our safety

Attached: D4C15808-C28B-45C3-BEF8-8157CEF22404.png (962x875, 1.12M)

I don't want to

not how transphobia works

Normie boomers think drag queens and trannies are the same thing.

guess whose problem that is?

it's ours because boomers are in power

still their problem, they're instigating violence over nothing and someone is going to end the fight

it's our problem because we are the only ones in this triangle rational enough to deal with the problem properly and if no one does then we will be summarily executed in the streets

they will always find something new don't be retarded

alright
define the problem, specifically and explicit terms

and? keep going, what's the actual problem?

what is the issue with boomers thinking drag queens and trannies are the same
I'm not asking for a lot here

it's bad

why
specifically
is
it
bad

WHY does TRANNIES = DRAG QUEENS mean EXECUTION IN THE FUCKING STREETS

WALK ME THROUGH THIS

self-evident

so you're making shit up got it thank you for your time

Normie boomers don't give a fuck one way or the other.
Schizoid boomers (and zoomers) just hate LGBT, period. Screeching over "drag queen kid shows" is just one manifestation of this. Take that away and they will screech over some other imagined outrage.

Attached: gender-roles-identity-3.png (2561x1441, 176.02K)

it's called ana con moron

this is the crux, it could be ANYTHING and lumping all the LGBBQTIAH64+ together is not the symptom about which we should be concerned - the real problem is conservatives saying that drag queens reading books in libraries and ciswoke karens of all denomination taking their kids to be progressive is actually evil or somehow damaging to the moral fabric of our society and using that as an excuse in conjunction with that deliberate conflation to try and push execution in the streets

that's all I was trying to get at but nobody will address this, only say NOOOO WE'RE NOT LIKE THEM without asking what the ACTUAL FUCKING SOURCE OF THE VIOLENCE IS

>drag queens reading books in libraries and ciswoke karens of all denomination taking their kids to be progressive is actually evil or somehow damaging to the moral fabric of our society
how is this anything but true

what?

what?

what?

that's it I'm giving up on being a tranny and turning into a based drag queen and signing up for my local story hour right now

Does anyone else think drag in general is cringe? It's like sissy boomerhon-type shit.