Lgbt is harmful to white people

Lgbt is harmful to white people
Proof:
>White people have low fertility rates already
>Lgbt can't reproduce
>Lgbt wants every white be Lgbt
>if most whites lgbt who will reproduce?
>White people replaced by immigrants within a generation

Attached: 2535.jpg (232x325, 15.01K)

Would it not be in your best interest, then, to promote homosexuality for people you consider undesirable? Surely if it works on white people as you say then it could work on anyone else

this
obviously op wants all white men to be bisexual to fuck minority bottoms and impregnate white women

I'm not a jew. Only they know how to weaponize degeneracy.

>Lgbt can't reproduce
incorrect, surrogacy exists
>Lgbt wants every white be Lgbt
also incorrect lmao
>White people have low fertility rates already
so stop posting on Any Forums and go do something about it? have some kids?

You know who else really hates the jews and degeneracy?

Whites are gay/trans at a low rate from all statistics we have on the topic. Don't worry.

>surrogacy exists
>exploiting poor people exists

>Lgbt is harmful to white people
i don't care

Attached: shrug.jpg (561x395, 25.2K)

so go to school? learn to weaponize degeneracy? get a real job?

Do you really want me passing on the tranny gene?

MY MOM!

If you're white please reproduce
Do your part to save the white race from replacement

okay, on my way to find an ovulating asian girl as we speak

Attached: no.gif (244x160, 1.11M)

counterpoint: lgbt should be the revolutionary vanguard of the White race
t. 56%er

Give me a non racist reason to care about (((((the survival of my race)))))
I'm living an independent & self determined life for myself, not for the white race whatever the fuck that is.

I hope you grow up someday when ur over the age of 18 user

No, I'm white but I'm kinda down with white replacement stuff. Its funny that they think they're superior when they can't even sustain their numbers. Eventually all the whites will be gone and the world will be a slightly better place because of it.

It's not exploitation if we carry each other’s baby. What drugs are you on?

t. 21

what even is a "white person" anymore? there's no such thing. Everyone is a racial blender at this point.

>>Lgbt can't reproduce
What are bi people? What are lesbians?

>the world will be better when the people upholding all progressive values die off and instead we have 90iq savages operating off instinct running the show
good luck with that. Asians birth rates are even worse than whites. Let's see how your brown utopia works out aka wakanda (it won't, but nice fantasy.)

It's an arbitrary grouping that they use to other minorities outside of what they currently consider "white" at the time. Ask a white nationalist if Jews are white and their answer will shift from moment to moment.

OP finds white people hot, so everyone should be white.

White people created modern civilization
Without us modern civilization will be gone forever
Leftists indoctrinated you with egoistic hyper individualism to destroy white race

Didn't answer my question so I'm assuming you have no argument.
Victory by default.
Prejudice is pretty innately human but racism to the point that you barely function in society is a mental illness, brown people exist and they outnumber you so get used to it

There is no fundamental difference in the behaviors or intelligence of people of different races.

One day every race will go extinct and there will be no evidence human beings ever existed. What do I care about racial identity? Besides I'm already a mix of 5 different european ethnic groups who, just 100 years ago, would not have considered each other the same race. I have no strong connection to any one of them. I'm just all-American corn-fed white trash like my father and his father before him

A Jewish preacher, hordes of old school Germans, and a bunch homo Greeks created the modern civilization. Go do something useful, clean your room, whatever.

That's more or less what I assumed when any sort of serious scrutiny destroys the concept. It seems like it's always just "people with pale skin that I happen to like today."

20/100 white people are intelligent
1/100 black people are smart
you:
>umm sweety theres no difference, so you need to accept tyrone here as your neighbor because one time a black guy existed who wasn't as violent and as low IQ as him
kek

>Muh white people created civilization
Society as a CONCEPT was created in the middle east.
Muslim scholars are the main reason ancient texts survived with millenia of discoveries on mathematics that they built upon, which is how we ended up where we are rn.
And a ton of inventions came from the far east as well.

You're retarded basically. And even if what you said was true, what the fuck have you created yourself to consider yourself so special? You sit on tttt gooning all day and probably don't have a job.

Attached: 9113AF41-8D33-4B71-B3A8-5246C0A3FE98.jpg (650x366, 40.22K)

there's more white people alive now than in any point in history

>behaviors or intelligence of people of different races.
Then why don't you go to those nigger/brown countries?

>doesn't know about the thulean empire

You talk like a low iq retard and I'm revoking your white status

Attached: 1656849962763.png (300x311, 48.79K)

Attached: Capture.png (650x229, 14.48K)

>Then why don't you go to those nigger/brown countries?
Because I live here retard. I just don't care who else comes here.

I have already indicated that I don't give a shit.