/atg/ autistic trans general

Welcome and if you have or are
>autistic
>adhd
>trans
>frenly
>have extremely niche hobbies or interests
>agp (agps keep asking if they are welcome so this is an explicit reminder)
You belong here with us

QOTT: What do you do for a living? Any permaNEETs? Does your autism impact your line of work?

Attached: 20220702_181905.jpg (1132x1600, 439.29K)

>QOTT
I’m a barista and a college student studying music. Autism gets in the way of work mainly because I have to interact with customers, who think it’s weird when a monotone androgyne who can’t make eye contact or small talk is the one taking their order. I also get really overstimulated when it’s busy and loud which makes everything harder. Thankfully all the recipes are posted in the bar and kitchen so I always know how to make the drinks. But if I’m given a task and don’t have very clear detailed instructions I can’t do it. That last one effects school negatively too, but I already know a lot of stuff in my music theory and history classes because autistic special interests which makes them easy.

my job is to keep the building not on fire. im lucky i interact with people for one hour a shift.

I'm a NEET, but I might pick up an education or a job in a few years. At least, that's my plan. Spent the past years handling other mental issues, and now got to handle being trans.

I'm getting kicked out of my house in a week, where I've been abused for years, and I literally don't know what to do.
Just got fired too, so, I don't have an income any more.
I'm really good at cooking, I just wanna move into a polycule and be their live in maid so that I don't have to deal with people I hate, and draw hentai in my room.
AAAAAAAAA!

Attached: yipp.... never mind.png (617x694, 195.56K)

You can live with me if you aren't a psycho

Attached: b28672382abac697baf5295e1fc7218b.jpg (1865x2048, 219.53K)

where are you

I'm the head of I.T. for a manufacturing company. My autism used to get in the way of my work until my company had me start working permanently from home. Now I have most of my job automated and I just play video games for like 6 hours out of the day and work a little. I make 3-4 decisions a day on average.

Can I still live with you if I am a psycho

>QOTT: What do you do for a living? Any permaNEETs? Does your autism impact your line of work?
Software Engineer of course, in line with any other tranner. Am NEET at the moment tho, working as a Distributed Computing/Systems architect in blockchain tech. Idk what I'll do when I get back to work, probably AI/Meme Learning. ADHD gets in the way of me doing anything productive in my life so that's preventing me.

Attached: 1656701571325.jpg (920x920, 104.31K)

Why don't you take vyvanse I get it for adhd

Still in the review process for it all kek, not got meds authorized yet. Takes forever because my past is pretty complicated medically.

I'm not a psycho! Not being a psycho feels pretty good I think.
Do you like my cooking? It was my first time trying to cook fish, filleted it myself :)

I'm in the UK and I hate it... there are so few cool people here

Attached: make me your wife or maid or toy, please.jpg (4000x2250, 2.08M)

>QOTT
I'm a janitor, but I want to be a working jazz musician :(
The local arcade just got a Meltybloood cabinet. I started playing it, very fun game, and a nicw change from playing +R all the time.

Where the fuck they got a god damn melty blood cab? I went to the "local" arcade with a friend recently, they had like revelator and 3s and shit and it's pretty cool though like all the light gun games have only one gun working.

i ran out of hormones.. yesterday.
i just ordered almost 6 months worth.
running on 12mg cypro...
it is very scary not having e..
i dont like not having e.

at first i was scared to have boobs.
now i love having boobs and am scared to not have e.

hopefully will get here within a week..
sucks not having e.

i am getting good shapes and everything.
my bodys looking nice.
and it feels really soft and pillowy and smooth.
and that's all i want.

i dont even care.

when the e gets here i am going to milkmaxx so hard to fluff me up a little bit.
for like a month.

God I'd love to play Xrd on a cab. I really want to play Accent Core on a Naomi. The Meltyblood cabinet is at a Japanese style arcade. They have a shit ton of other candy cabs. Good arcades are hard to find in the US

friend, whats that? looks good

come live with me

They didn't have +R but they had OG Guilty Gear X. I live in australia so good arcades are even harder to find. The one I went to is like 20 minutes away on a bus from the city, and the bus comes like once every 50 minutes or something bullshit, fucked up.

Australia seems like a hard place to live. But this arcade seems really nice. I've mainly been playing DDR at the arcade. It seems like trans girls love rhythm games, I always see a couple each time.

Well I’m a caretaker and a full-time student. I have ADHD but I think I might do an appointment to recheck my diagnosis because a lot of my friends said I acted I have autism. I don’t have issues with my work except I forget a couple of times after feeling stressed. But I have issues with my school and studying. I usually don’t have much motivation after getting stuck or stressed out.