Jordan B Peterson

He attacked Blacks - You stood by him
He attacked Women - You stood by him
He attacked Leftists - You stood by him
He attacked the Media - You stood by him
You stood by him as he attacked everyone around you.
He is attacking transexuals now - who are you going to turn to....

Attached: jbp.jpg (2048x1152, 223.39K)

>you're not allowed to support people who disagree with you

>you're not allowed to support people who disagree with you
If you are dumb you can support them - no skin off their nose.

Peterson is AGP himself. His true belief is that transgenderism is personality expansion. Any negative comments he says now are insincere and purely for the grift.

based. which of his videos do you think is the best for a first-timer?

What did he do to the blacks lol
Also fuck the mainstream media, it's shit

>He attacked Blacks - You stood by him
He did? Based, Daddy Peterson can fuck me anytime and call me a filthy faggot.

You can tell burger posts because it's mandatory by law to say something supportive of blacks in every post.

I don't care about his discrimination, I care about him ranting about philosophy without reading a single book on it. The very notion of "post-modern neo-Marxism" doesn't make sense if you understand that marxism is rooted in modernism. The funniest was when he got in a debate with Zizek and he later said, "I understand now, that I wasn't debating a Marxist, I was debating a Hegelian." But Marx was a Hegelian. He just never really read into the topic, and seems convinced modernism is literally just the monomyth.

>What did he do to the blacks lol
He's an IQ retard.
>Also fuck the mainstream media, it's shit
Sure.

I think when he says post modern Neo-Marxism he's referring to what's also colloquially called cultural Marxism in North America. Most of the original postmodernist philosophers were skeptical of Marxism in any form, being disillusioned Marxists themselves.

If you stood by him at any point, you are a functionally retarded sucker just waiting for any idiot with enough subscribers to tell you what to think about the world around you and how to live your life. There’s a reason that there’s such a huge overlap in the Venn diagram of people who love Peterson, Joe Rogan, Elon Musk, and Reddit; these are people who got into crypto way, way too late, who were really into keto in 2015, and who really hate trannies now. They are plastic people meant to be molded by the biggest retard with a platform.

IQ isn't irrelevant, racial differences in IQ averages isn't irrelevant. You have an agenda to push, namely blaming nature on wipippo.

so?
this is supposed to be bad?

>he attacked blacks
based
>he attacked women
gay
>he attacked lefitsts
based
>he attacked the media
based
>he attacked transsexuals
he did this from the start retard

As opposed to watching CuntraPoints blab on about nothing, and considering yourself a philosopher of transgenderism lol.

There is a difference between attacking transexuals, and calling a manmoder a manmoder

> but i was all those things describe by that mean tranner
> being a malleable sap is good actually reeee

Btw I’ve never watched a contrapoints video in my life. Do you really think that everyone goes around having their worldview shaped entirely by vloggers and podcasters?

If it wasn't so OP wouldn't be so butthurt about JP

Most Contrapoints videos are dissertations, though. She'll shine light on both sides of an argument.

>totally fair, objective and unbiased!
KEK LOL I've never even watched her and know this isn't true
>w-well then ho
LMAO LMAO you people are too funny. Stop watching political youtubers. I am unironically superior to you in every way if you watch these peoples content.

mr. Peter raised a faggot

Rich coming from someone who treats their gender like a horoscope.

Even during my right wing phase I thought he was a clown