Chasers are a meme. 90% of chasers would fuck any man with long hair and shaved body hair...

Chasers are a meme. 90% of chasers would fuck any man with long hair and shaved body hair. They don’t validate you being a woman, they only validate you being more feminine than the average cis man.

Attached: 3108D586-5910-407C-BEBE-D8CBC6ADED56.jpg (401x603, 29.67K)

Okay. Who cares? Let's move on.

Cis straight men will ever date a tranny.

The most validating male a tranny can date is a bisexual with a preference for women.

Most chasers are either prison gay incels or outright gay and just pretend to see you as a woman.

If guys can only fuck you in the butthole (gay sex) why even pretend to be female?

Attached: 1655804656431.png (1200x769, 981.81K)

You just described me, but I'm just a gae top rther than chaser.

There will be no trans liberation day without wide acceptance for chasers. Being chased is integral part of tranny identity as a woman.

I don't care if they validate me for being a cis woman, I care about them validating me for being a trans woman. If they're into me and they understand how different I am from a male, what's the issue? Trans girls who want to date "straight" men are top-tier retarded.

True. Chasers hate women and aren't attracted to men. We like boymoders and trannies because they aren't women and don't look like men. We don't give a shit about your political baggage and honestly wish you would stfu about it. We'd rather you just admit to being a man in a dress than force people to pretend you are girls.

T. Chaser

A man in a dress isn't a trans woman, they're very different things chemically/legally/emotionally/physically. We're not cis girls, we're our own thing, but "man in a dress" just misunderstands the whole thing as transvestism which being legitimately transgender is not

>90% of chasers would fuck any man with long hair and shaved body hair.
Yes.jpg
>They don’t validate you being a woman, they only validate you being more feminine than the average cis man.
Behold, a woman

No shit you're just figuring this out? Chasers are bisexuals in 95% of cases. They are attracted to you specifically because you're NOT a woman. And they want to suck your dick and will likely be pushy about it even if you say no.

>And they want to suck your dick and will likely be pushy about it even if you say no.
My gf will allow me access to any part of her body or else she doesn't really love me.

Copium.

This. Ancient Rome/Greece rules. I only like pretty girls so whatever makes my dick hard and bends over for me is a woman.

>They don’t validate you being a woman, they only validate you being more feminine than the average cis man.
Ok, and?
>If guys can only fuck you in the butthole (gay sex) why even pretend to be female?
God I hate cishet takes on sex, they are always so awful.
Wonder if you ever get laid.

>If I just say it's cope without actually disproving those things I win the argument

>90% of chasers would fuck any man with long hair and shaved body hair
no?
honestly feel like you're just really insecure

I'm a bisexual with no preference except for trans people of both genders. My entire existence is extremely invalidating, yet my heart yearns for dude with a poon and girl with a gock

>you will never have girlcock in your ass while you penetrate boycunt and live happily in this arrangement for years
Why even live bro

Sucking hens is not gay if the hen is small.

Absolutely bases and redpilled

I'm so fucking sad