/hornygen/

For horny, by horny

Don't know where the previous is

Attached: 864684.jpg (780x867, 290.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1gNsx7Clt6Te
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do the previous ones even need to be linked?
seems a bit weird :S

Some people like it so I try to link them if I can

yeah, to embarrass you

>no praise kink gf
pain

vocaroo.com/1gNsx7Clt6Te

I'm still pissed that Hana didn't win the Kiyoshi bowl.

ITS YOU, do you still have the too much girl cock vocaroo I loved that it was gold, please please please I need it ill do anything

I want some cute guy to get so sick of watching me post about weed and pet fantasies that he invites me over and forces me to live as his permanently zonked pet for four days, doing all the embarrassing shit I post about so I’ll shut the fuck up about it

can you do one where the dad is annoyed at me for not only being a stupid tranny but also being useless and not doing my homework, and crying too much, and not being productive enough, and is too lazy, and other stuff like that, it would be pretty realistic I think

samesamsaemsamesame but my w own fantasies obv

*pets you and scratches behind your ears*

I just imagine some cute guy pushing me into all this extreme stuff because he’s sick of me posting about it and keeps threatening to completely wipe my mind if I don’t act with almost no shame despite being completely inexperienced and sad and stuff. It would be cute and probably give me several new fetishes

ok i think i would simply shut down if that ever happened irl

im not into too extreme stuff nowadays but u wanting to be forced to be completely shameless is incredibly cute
just keep posting and being desperate n im sure itll happen one day :))

>ok i think i would simply shut down if that ever happened irl
cute :3

>im not into too extreme stuff nowadays but u wanting to be forced to be completely shameless is incredibly cute
I mean extreme for me, which is basically anything since I’ve done nothing. Being made to edge for hours or cum ten times in one day or forced to eat someone’s ass until they cum while I’m so high I’m physically incapable of feeling shame is “extreme” for me
>just keep posting and being desperate n im sure itll happen one day :))
Whether it does or not I’m absolutely gonna edge and cum to the thought of it

it'd be nice if i were cute and pretty and didn't feel gross about being a bottom

its not that cute

fair lol. i mean some of that is far from vanilla so like, i'd consider it a tiny bit extreme but nothing insanely out there or anyhting. mostly just sounds like very like physically intense fantasies

i got so high last night and jerked off for 20 minutes to solely the thought of a boymoder friend of mine, to whom i talk to like once a week and also lives in a different continent. i dont even feel guilty. ftm malebrain affirmed

hi hi everyone. i've been very absent but still very horny.

hi