I live in a small polish city and a lot of people call me a she just for having almost shoulder long hair...

I live in a small polish city and a lot of people call me a she just for having almost shoulder long hair, it's triggering my agp and it's a bit embarrassing but in a good way!
(I am an ugly male)

Attached: a872fd4b447e9b43735d0d7159d2a42c.jpg (400x400, 35.87K)

Why are there a lot of trannies in poland

Because it's a first world European country full of white males its inevitable as a country develops that it has more and more of white sissy boys who are girls

>Because it's a first world European country
Lmao

not for long, just about every lgbt polish person i've talked to wants to get far the fuck away from here.

Attached: flowy.jpg (256x256, 11.06K)

Because Slavs are based.

Honestly been thinking about this. There aren't nearly as many tranners or femboys here in Slovakia.
I know 1 guy who crossdresses, 1 gay guy, and like 2 lesbians. That's about it. Never met a tranner irl.

there are as many of them as anywhere else, but it'll be much harder to see them irl, as a lot of them hide it.

Attached: fakeysmiley.jpg (256x256, 17.46K)

i feel like there’s some link between catholicism and trooning out lol

tanyafag is also polish? o kurwa tego się nie spodziewałem

yep, double majored math and econ here at the warsaw university, but dropped out because of severe mental illness. moving out to the US to marry my gf within 2 years

Attached: amazingg.jpg (256x256, 11.04K)

Catholic cultures do tend to be a lot more tolerant of transition than Protestant ones, so you aren't entirely incorrect.

that's weird because catholicism forbids trooning

I have a decently healthy social life and I'm pretty confident that there isn't anyone like that where I live, I think I could tell if there was

>poland
>first world european country
xD

powodzenia, polskakolego

first world is wrong as that's literally ww2 terms (by that we're definitionally second world), but when it comes to development we are definitely a well-off developed country. we're no sweden or canada, but people lack perspective if they think that's what it takes to be considered developed.

dziena

Attached: affirm.jpg (256x256, 13.46K)

is that mental illness the trannyism?

not treating dysphoria soon enough and in general mental illness and trauma that went untreated for over a decade.

being a troon is not the illness, having the wrong expression of your genes in our bodies is

Attached: bitchass.jpg (256x256, 12.37K)

>having the wrong expression of your genes in our bodies is
That's wholly fixed by hormones though? Like that's literally what hormones do

In 2022 Poland is a very developed country, so is czech republic, Hungary and Slovakia, the meme has to end, its not the 90s anymore

>wholly
if only...
some of us will be ugly manly gorillas forever

Oh, I get what they were getting at I guess. You can change your gene expression now, but the faulty (male) gene expression earlier in life causes you anguish forever.

2 decades of living on the wrong hormones has done a lot of mental damage. dysphoria has definitely eased off, but rn i'm dealing with a lot of untreated mental illness.

i'm lucky enough that i had some sort of low testosterone sensitivity or smth, so my body mogs most women (my endo said my body looked like the intersex patients she had, but alas not intersex), but hormones can only fix so much.

Attached: hmming.jpg (256x256, 13.01K)

fajne numerki

Które miasto wariacie

cope harder bartek