You cannot change your gender

Transgender doesn't exist, you have a gender you are biologically assigned at birth. A Transgender man/women are mentally ill people playing dressup, changing their body chemistry with drugs and mutilating themselves to look like the other gender. I mean if you want to pretend to be a woman that is fine, some men either don't care or are brainwashed enough to actually believe a man can become a woman. But the reality will always be that you are just a man pretending to be a woman. That is why trannies have such high suicide rates because most of them realize that they will never achieve their ideal. They realize (even despite constant positive reinforcement from the media and their online communties) that they aren't REALLY the other gender but rather just imposters (SUS).

Simply put, if you are born a man, you cannot become a woman. If you are a woman, you cannot become a man. You may double down on your delusions to try and prove me wrong, but at the end of the day the suicide statistics of trannies is all the proof.

Attached: Tranny stomped.webm (480x480, 320.19K)

lol seethe more chud

>be affluent white lib
>vote for hard right immigrants
>immigrants destroy all your utopian lib progress and assault you in the streets
clown world just keeps on giving

Tru!

oops I guess I'll go see if I can get my dick reattached then

Cool!

One day you're gonna walk past me on the street, think I'm cute and make a pass - then spend the rest of your life haunted by your fag impulses to bang trannies

you realize the person in the WebM is actually an FTM trender?

lmao

Hehe. i used to be like this.

Don’t care

Of course I don't mind if you are a adult and you decide to cut your dick off or your tits. That is gross, but it is your own life. The real problem is you freaks are online trying to groom impressionable children into taking pills that permanently change their body chemistry. It isn't just a few freaks on discord servers pushing this toxic cult of body mutilation and sexual perversion. Most major corporations and western governments are pushing this cult in the public school system, in the universities, in our hospitals, in our police stations and in our media.
The main reason why big business pushes this cult is simply become identity politics distracts from genuine economic and class issues effecting the world. Keep the goyim confused about whether of not enough blacks are in certain positions or whether they are boys or girls and they won't challenge the existing economic paradigm as they did during Occupy wall street. Hence trannies are cultural storm troopers for international capitalism.

Attached: pol vs discord tranny.webm (288x360, 1.56M)

you do not understand neuroscience and behavioral biology. as animals we attach a sex in our brain. we're a social species and not understanding social differences between the sexes would make it much harder to fit in (as each sex had different roles).

being trans is essentially having the opposite attachment of your body sex. mtfs are nothing more than hormonally fucked females, difference is we got fucked from the very start.

Attached: beer.jpg (256x256, 8.27K)

He'll probably just assault you and THEN be haunted by his fag impulses.

Whats the confirmed suicide rste of trannies? Do you have a source :^)?

i want to deceive people into seeing me as a female
if i can't do that being a feminine male with breasts is better than being a man

aight thanks bruh

I stay strapped lmao

If most major corporations and western governments are for it then, it's probably a good thing. Survival of the fittest right? The people witht he money and poser to call the shots get to make the rules. What's the big deal, fag?

Hate trannies all you want hut: you van't blame us for voting the current state of the world into exiatence and therearen't enough of us to even effect any of this in any meaningful way.

mucho texto

why do you spend all your time thinking about us? and why do you even post here? maybe do some introspection

>barred from competing in elite sports
>laws in place to stop trannies accessing the bathrooms that match their gender
>healthcare so gatekept it can take half a decade to access
>hugely increased risk of being a victim of violence, rape, sexual assault etc.
>huge suicide risk due to societal persecution
Yeah, I’m sure kids are chomping at the bit to get some of that sweet tranny action. How brainless do you have to be to think any of this is true? Which ‘big business’ is pushing this cult, and how do they benefit economically? I’m sure the CFO of Bayer is sitting in his office giving orders to trans more kids so they can pump up the price of their Progynova, that’s definitely something that happens and not the product of a schizo mind destroyed by rightoid propaganda. I would actually just rather you called me a tranny than come out with this inane conspiracy theory babble you ripped off a faggot like Matt Walsh.

Same here, sad to see but still funny.

You were tricked/manipulated into castrating yourself and now you are going to double down on your actions. I can understand it, It’s Easier to Fool People Than to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Does it matter if you pass or do not? Is your whole goal to deceive people about your true nature?

Attached: 1594035698052.jpg (652x700, 72.54K)

Bro who am I deceiving I’m quite obviously a tranny

Yeah it matters, insanely good for my mental health - do I deceive people? No, Straight bf does not give a fuck, in fact the number of people who do is much lower than you probably think

Tell that fugger kayla

The powers that be have a very good reason for pushing the trannie cult. Firstly it creates demand for the cosmetics and medical industry and mentally ill men and women have costly operations to mutilate their bodies.
Secondly it is a artificial distraction, over time the amount of people identifying as 'LGBT' has increase, this isn't merely a result of more progressive laws but rather a purposeful policy to help divide and conquer the populace.

Attached: brazil transgender industry.jpg (1536x4744, 1.96M)

Chaser vs transbian

It's still a victory for us that you're in our board whining at us to stop transitioning. 12 years ago we were irrelevant and unknown and lurking on cd on 420chan it's nice to see this community grow and get more active and see trans people become institutionalized. So we're winning and you won't stop us chud.