This board has more cishets than actual fags and trannies now

>this board has more cishets than actual fags and trannies now
where did it go wrong?

Attached: d3c5f310533c452210a540c502d652b0.jpg (240x240, 16.23K)

>cishet
twitter user?

This is where we post when the discord sisters ban us

Sometimes the Twitter lingo is easier to use than saying "non-homos and non-trannies"
Give it a couple weeks, they all wandered in here during pride to do epic trolling

When chasera weren't banned the minute they posted.

No it doesn't make you special, it's the bare minimun.

>implying this isn't a term used here
redditfugee?

i’m not a newfag or redditor i just think that term reeks of libtarded zoomies

Any Forums is a sanctuary for neanderthal men that cant fit in anywhere else, there's a primal attraction at play, where we as men want to socialize the way men used to for thousands of years, with guns drawn and civility in check. It is by no means a leftist gay trend friendly website.

way too much MEF posting brought in the humiliation fetish horde

Attached: milda7-3.jpg (1280x720, 144.4K)

>where did it go wrong?
every other board becoming literally unusable

its sad this board is beginning to succumb to that same fate

Any Forumstard election tourists literally ruining all other boards except the niche hobby boards. Like, unless you're an /o/utist or a paper origami enthusiast, every other board reeks of election tourism. Even fucking /his/ finally succumbed

Attached: Scp_096_by_dekades8_dbk5gey-pre.jpg (751x1063, 76.96K)

Election tourists are not human

Chasers are gay though? If a man thirsts after cock they are a faggot and belong here

It's actually depressing, it feels like the number of posters in general has dramatically dropped off too. Like everyone but the small number of wojak posters have left leaving a ghost town of constant cyclical shitposting.

if you mentioned Any Forums to anyone irl 10 years ago they'd call you a Nazi, if you mention it today, they'd call you a Nazi. This site has always been viewed as a right-wing extremist site nothing new. The tourists are the reddit and twitter users that migrated here and got their own Any Forums board.

10 years ago it'd be called a radical communist board by the likes of Fox News who'd be the only ones to even mention it

This board itself existed years before your time you dirty newfag historical revisionist scum

Almost all the old artfags are now on Twitter, shit sucks

It sucks that all the other more sekret forums/imageboards/textboards are slowly getting infected by wojak Any Forums shitters too. It's so fucking weird, I don't get it. There's almost nowhere to run anymore that actually wants to welcome "undesirables" that aren't just straight up retarded nazis with a conflicting worldview. Everywhere is dead, hostile or has turned into a Any Forums Any Forums colony with schizo theories and basedjaks

Just say chasers.

welcome to the 2020s, the internet is a wasteland

I joined Any Forums the year before election tourism shit happened when I was an underage b& but the site is just, less fun. I came here specifically because of GG but now.
I genuinely don't know why the fuck Wojak (specifically soijak) spam suddenly flooded fucking everywhere but I can't go onto any image board or forum since 2016 without encountering being called a cuck because I don't worship le ebin God emperor

Attached: 1645914856239.jpg (500x635, 89.45K)