Being FtM with all cishet friends is soooo weird because theyre out there planning for their weddings with mason jars...

being FtM with all cishet friends is soooo weird because theyre out there planning for their weddings with mason jars and a flower girl named kayleigh and meanwhile im here trying to figure out how to shave like im 13

Attached: c79.png (266x420, 7.58K)

genuinely no offense or ill will to you personally but did this board get linked on reddit recently or what

do you actually need shaving tips?
I just read the instructions on my dad's shaving cream bottle and that was it.

no thats completely valid im literally just a lurker with a boring personality

my dad never taught me how to shave bc i never grew a beard, i had to figure it out to shave my legs and he found out when i got a cut there

yeah i feel this. there’s girls my age out there who settled down and have a husband and 2 kids while i feel like i just got here

user did you idk maybe Google the question or idk typed it into YouTube
Reddit has Any Forums screenshots show up on the main page so a lot of people come over from there now

the shaving kit i bought had instructions but i would appreciate tips because my neck always looks fucking horrifying

What's with all the sonic posting
Be my fren

NO FR !! I feel like im 16 all over again and not like almost finished my degree, i wish i couldved started T earlier because at least id only be a few years behind them

i remember when my dad taught me to shave. i didn’t have any hair but it was really cute having him teach me to be a man i never became

green do you have any social media accounts?

>don't buy the cheapest razors
>wash your face, then while it's wet, apply the lather of shaving gel (cream and foam is pretty bad)
>shave with the slightest pressure you can get away with
>if you get tiny cuts in the same place, try shaving in the opposite/different direction there specifically
>use sensitive products at all times, don't use after care balm that has alcohol in it
>use lotion or moisturizer on your face after you shave
works for me? not an expert by any means.

ayo this was actually pretty helpful, my acne meds come in a solution with an alcohol base, ill try using it before shaving next time ty!

White_Tellurium on twitter

i try to keep it simple. this is just what works for me.
don't feel bad if it doesn't for You.

>my acne meds come in a solution with an alcohol base, ill try using it before shaving next time
no idea what you're talking about or what your goals are by doing this...
so I can only say maybe you should use topical medications a few hours before/after you shave?
you'll be disturbing your skin to at least the same level as exfoliating it, when you shave.
might cause issues.

im sorry you're feeling sad green :(
do you like boymoders?

I do

do you like adding boymoders on discord 0_0

followed u!

being mtf with all cishet friends is soooo weird because theyre out there planning for their weddings with mason jars and a flower girl named kayleigh and meanwhile im here wearing diapers like I’m 3

Yeah
Thank

then maybe send ur discord and we could be like friends?...