How many of you actual girlmode? why aren't you living your best life as the woman you were meant to be?

how many of you actual girlmode? why aren't you living your best life as the woman you were meant to be?

Attached: 1650267844165.jpg (858x1200, 126.23K)

Too much effort, I can't even find the courage to clean my room.

100% girlmode for the last 2 years.

Attached: EZ00f3FUYAYHLrN.jpg (720x1024, 116.75K)

Because I still have facial hair, once I finish getting that removed I'm going to rock it as a 6'4" girlmoder.

why would I not girlmode?

100% girlmode for about 3.5 years now :)

it can be pretty intimidating to start girlmoding but it's definitely worth it

3 years girlmode at this point, was nerve racking at first but now it’s just existing, 1000% comfier with myself

Attached: 604DB922-51BA-48E3-BAAA-5D4C1FA91D7E.jpg (324x255, 51.42K)

i am 6 feet tall (taller than 99% of women) and dont pass
i wish i could but

sophie you pass

i dont

I've been girlmoding full-time since about 6 months into HRT because I thought the whole point of transitioning was to girlmode. Even before I started estrogen, I was practicing my makeup skills and finding women's clothes to wear because I wanted to do my best. Pic is from about 2 year ago, when I was rougly 18 months on HRT. Dressing super girly just really suppresses my dysphoria, makes me really happy, and sometimes still triggers my AGP even after all these years. Even if I was an absolute gigahon, I'd still girlmode because wearing men's clothing causes me psychological pain.

Attached: 116163822_291659558781588_5604037085624926496_n.jpg (3024x4032, 432.89K)

I always thought that too I never understood boymoders
t. girlmoded before HRT

bump

I girlmode like 80% of the time. The rest of the time I'm just too lazy to girlmode and also put on makeup, so i just slap on a tshirt and some sweatpants.

because i'm only 2 months hrt and look like a guy ok

>tshirt and some sweatpants
so like what distinguishes that from girlmoding if you're a girl

yea good point, but conversely you could also call that boymoding just as easily. its androgynous clothing that could go either way. girlmoding to me is wearing whats explicitly womens clothes

to me it's whether I seriously expect the public to notice I'm a woman. I wear sweatpants and a t shirt but I wear a bra under and carry my purse and my nails are painted half the time and I'd go into the women's bathroom without hesitation.

yea i dont do those extra things you listed. why would i need a purse if i have pockets for my wallet? i dont paint my nails cause i have a bad habit of chipping them and i dont use the womens bathroom cause i dont use public bathrooms
the point of transitioning is to lessen dysphoria, not to girlmode

hair then?

i like having my hair short and boyish cause i think it looks cuter that way. even if i was afab id have short and boyish hair