Why is everyone on this board so mean?

Attached: 1656810914906.png (1146x1089, 250.57K)

This is the nicest board. [s4s] is the self-proclaimed nice board and this board is nicer, it's unreal.
Everyone here is so mean anyway because Any Forums is a shithole.
Gb2 reddit. Usually when people say that they mean we don't want you here. I on the other hand mean that *you* don't want *us*

It is a reflection of the world, therefore the world is mean.

>a board full of bitter, anonymous mentally ill body dysmorphic troons that project their self hatred onto others to feel better about themselves
i wonder why

Attached: sandwich-eating.gif (487x498, 535.08K)

i literally got bullied by a bunch of troons yesterday, istf im so close to going full on terf.

tell us what happened user u-u

im pre hrt and i asked them if my voice passed and they said it was literally over.

oh you're ftm? yeah it's been open season on you guys for a while now.

yeah, ig its my own fault that i recorded my voice pre hrt. they basically said i sounded like an mtf pretending to have a girl voice. idk if thats a good thing or not.

yeah there're tons of nice people on this board and tons of mean people. this sounds like a nothing-statement but it's really unlike all other Any Forums boards. it's both kinder and crueler than all the others

it might be?
why no hrt just yet? roid bazzar(?) should still have some T in stock.

>pre-hrt
>surprised that your voice doesn't pass
what were you expecting, retard?

sounds like what they said wasn't that mean. you were the one who asked their opinion and they gave a neutral statement about your voice, and you said you were pre-HRT and presumably pre-voice training (do ftms voice train? idk)

maybe not the nicest thing to say but doesn't sound like bullying. if they said it apropos of nothing, without you asking, it's a bit different

btw, calling a trans woman "troon" is like calling a black person "nigger"

basically i need to save up a little bit more and get my own po box cause i dont want to order that shit to my parents house.

>btw, calling a trans woman "troon" is like calling a black person "nigger"
(by contrast, calling a trans woman "tranny" is like calling a black person "thug" or "urban ne'er-do-weller". it's pejorative but not as vicious)

They like being edgy and over-dramatizing things due to having the mentality of catty 13 year old tween girls lol. Even if it doesnt pass now, there's a large chance it will pass eventually with enough training. It can take years, look up the videos anyway, and if you get discouraged, there's always transvoicelessons. And getting VFS as a last resort.

It's likely not even as bad a starting point as you think. I've been told by FtMs here
(taking it that I'm FtM too) that my voice doesnt pass for male, but told by MtFs (taking it that I'm MtF too) that my voice doesnt pass for female. Either way, they gave me good advice so I dont find this board too bad most of the time, but it was funny seeing people on different sides say my voice doesnt pass for either gender.

i am yuor angle and ur devil

you are my gf and my BPD ex-gf and then my gf again

can I ask which country? post offices sometimes let you order packages to them directly.
you get a text and pick it up in 5± business days over here.
there's also free to use post lockers, you get a random one for every package that gets sent to it.
you should call your post office and ask them what your options are beyond PO boxes.

Wait you're ftm? Lol so you havent had T, but you already sound like an MtF failing at sounding like a cis woman? Bro that's a fucking compliment. Dont be autistic.

I'VE NEVER BEEN ANY ONE'S GF AND I NEVER WIIIIIIIILLLLLLLL

Attached: 1643676538438.jpg (1200x675, 86.8K)

us so im technically better off then most

yes you will

its a blessing and a curse lol

ik lmao but i like to vent

then you should have other options beyond PO boxes, that's the only reason I asked.

because men are mean

Attached: transpiggy.png (752x1378, 1.42M)

eh waiting lists r long and shitty. guess i could try and get it in with planned parenthood and informed consent but idk how thats gonna work after roe v wade.