US deciding to shit the bed

>US deciding to shit the bed
>live in an archetypical blue state but still see the shit hitting the fan and reaching here
>would rather not get stoned by dominionists for seeking therapy and HRT
>have the resources to seriously look into getting the fuck out
was a good run, but if this is the way shit has to go then i guess i'll have to adapt. 2 main reasons to stay in the US were better wages and better ffs surgeons. wages i might be able to stay working at a US multinational, but sadly by the time i can even afford FFS they probably would have their medical licenses stripped
where the fuck do i go now?

Attached: e58db01cbe029d1732074b2e642bdc0e.jpg (748x1000, 160.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2018-01/ipsos_report-transgender_global_data-2018.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

if you live in a blue state you're not gonna get attacked and will very probably not have rights taken away. even if republicans control everything soon blue states are probably going to be fairly safe. and in the absolute worst case scenario where HRT is banned federally or something (though it'll probably either be overturned or repealed within some years) DIY is always going to be an option

if you live in a blue state I think it's too hasty to start really planning to flee the country. can't hurt to consider options but it's too premature to start making plans. but if you live in a red state you really should move to a blue state as soon as possible

Uruguay, Spain, Scotland, Sweden, Taiwan, South Korea.

>Scotland
I don't know how their culture and laws differ from the rest of the UK, but they're still in the UK, and I think they're best avoided. Things could get a lot worse there, too.

>Scotland
Is scotland good? Terf island seems just as bad as the USA.

Not op but I was looking into Sweden, Denmark, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Northern Italy, and a few other euro countries. What are the best options?

Independence ref and re-admission to the EU is likely to succeed

idk, I think a lot of terfs and transphobes live there too. I feel like the UK in general is just best avoided to be safe, even if maybe it's better than England.

Add Japan, subtract South Korea
Adding South Korea makes your entire list suspect. It's transphobic and packed with evangelicals with a poor wage to CoL ratio.

Would be kinda based tbhon

Attached: 2D2F51D4-5C74-4E40-8CEB-B2B259BAC203.jpg (829x1200, 229.32K)

>Add Japan
Unironically a 50/50 shot.
Most japs are too hard coded to be nice to be shitty, but theres no gay marriage despite overwhelming support and trans people need to sterilize themselves to transition over there. Better shot than a lot of countries though

honestly I know it defeats the point of the thread but California (in a blue county/city) or most parts of other blue states will probably still remain some of the best places in the world for trans people, barring hypothetical federal laws for HRT/surgery (which aren't out of the question), and such federal laws are unlikely to last long and blue states may find ways to evade them. if English is your native and only language it's not going to be easy to move to Taiwan, Japan, Sweden, Uruguay, or Spain

Yeah, South Korea also has tons of radfems too (maybe even more than TERF island desu) and they're just as TERFy if not more so. Plus the evangelicals like you said. It's probably the worst country for LGBT people, especially trannies, in East Asia.

Ditch Japan as well, the work culture is retarded and the living spaces just as cramped.

The social situation is better than the legal situation for sure, but for however slow legal progress has been, the backlash has also been minimal.
Fwiw I also don't think it is unreasonable to mandate SRS for a legal sex change. Especially if people take that legal sex change a lot more seriously.
I think there are better choices for the average migrant, but Japan should certainly rank well above Korea lol

>2022
>I am forgotten...

Attached: 1639701F-FE80-48FE-9C78-DABDDD0CF768.jpg (850x585, 57.46K)

why does /tttt/ have a hard on for authoritarian shitholes? the entire reason things have gotten so bad is authoritarianism. you are afraid that same authoritarianism will thrown on a new coat of paint.

Sweden is probably the easiest non Amglosphere nation to migrate to as an english speaker. And Japan and Taiwan have tons of options for English speakers, though in the long term learning the local language is a must which can be a downside.
The evangelicals and TERFs go hand in hand, they're probably the most psychologically westernized Asian nation in general.

idk what you're specifically referring to. I'm one of the people you quoted and I detest authoritarianism of all kinds, personally

The only person from SK I’ve had extensive contact with straight up claimed that there were not gay people in South Korea.

Kimadinejad

>I also don't think it is unreasonable
It's a very risky line to toe. Requiring this borderlines on human rights violations and has been used in the past especially against people who aren't white.
That being said the social situation really isn't horrible. Speaking strictly LGBT stuff, Japan is 70% in favor of gay marriage and trans people insisting being trans is a medical/mental condition has largely kept "trans pedo groomers" mindsets from infiltrating. It's a decent place to go and be an English teacher if you can stomach the work culture. Crowding isn't too bad outside of big cities.

>if you live in a blue state I think it's too hasty to start really planning to flee the country.
better to have plans than not. i can see the pockets of red here as well. more counties are turning red

>It's transphobic and packed with evangelicals with a poor wage to CoL ratio.
I've heard it's homophobic and packed with incels and TERFs. south korea even has circumcision and mandatory conscription for men, that place just seems like an awful shitshow

>trans people need to sterilize themselves to transition over there
orchi or SRS?

>barring hypothetical federal laws for HRT/surgery (which aren't out of the question)
big concern, or somehow CA switching sides

>where the fuck do i go now?
ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2018-01/ipsos_report-transgender_global_data-2018.pdf
Here's a good survey on global attitudes toward trans people by countries. Seems like Spanish speaking countries are generally more accepting, for some reason. With Spain, Chile, and Argentina routinely being some of the most accepting.

Attached: ipsos survey.png (1591x889, 188.07K)

>It's a very risky line to toe
Is it? Women have vaginas not penises, so if you want to be a woman, get SRS. The upside of that thinking is that people generally see you as the sex you transitioned to, not just humoring your identity or whatever.
>has been used in the past especially against people who aren't white.
I think applying this kind of thinking outside of America is why people can get pissy about American migrants.

>orchi or SRS?
NTA but pretty sure its for legal gender changes on ID and shit

As a chaser I've never actually considered about something like requiring SRS for a legal sex change. I'm honestly unsure how I feel about that. I see trans women as women regardless of what genitals they do or don't have, but I guess I also sort of get such a law, but I also would never want tell a trans women she should identify as some other thing than a woman just because she's in possession of girlcock (unless she actually wants to).

>orchi or SRS?
SRS
This survey has some flaws imo, but yes, this would probably be a good place to start.

>tfw ethnic Korean mtf who wants to get bogged in Seoul by sk surgeons

Attached: 9C2510B7-3FAF-4A26-AB9C-30C460ABC552.jpg (976x1017, 56.3K)

>trans people insisting being trans is a medical/mental condition has largely kept "trans pedo groomers" mindsets from infiltrating.
the only /tttt/ poster i know who lives there had to diy though
ironically for america being kind of fucked it has the least amount of gatekeeping for transition. might be related.
tbhon i'm giga fake trans and i probably would be gatekept in any sensible country.

i do not look like a woman

that user just said sterilization. don't know if that means SRS or orchi

terrible list except Spain

>big concern, or somehow CA switching sides
>better to have plans than not. i can see the pockets of red here as well. more counties are turning red
yeah I may be biased because I'm in a super blue state (not CA) that probably has no chance of ever flipping

France and Japan chads majority not knowing

>yeah I may be biased because I'm in a super blue state (not CA) that probably has no chance of ever flipping
for all blue states they are only liberal on the coasts and cities

Japan had the largest amount of "I don't knows" for just about every question lmfao

I'm in a blue state that's on the coast and densely packed with cities

>Seems like Spanish speaking countries are generally more accepting, for some reason.
yeah but those countries are dangerous to live in general
brazilians are ok with trannies but they still get murdered left and right there

Because Japs are generally apathetic about trans stuff, it's just not a topic that inspires strong opinions.
Korea has good surgeons who don't hate trannies. And it's definitely not a place you'll get hatecrimed.

i think it's a cultural thing to not be direct. i don't know could mean i don't want to say

>inspires strong opinions
Japs don't have strong opinions in general, most are told from childhood to just shut up and be meek
Its a good place to go for lowered chance of being murdered because people just dont really have much view on it or dont know shit