So, you DO have a plan B for when the anti-sodomy laws go live and being gay and transgender becomes a crime?

So, you DO have a plan B for when the anti-sodomy laws go live and being gay and transgender becomes a crime?

Attached: control.jpg (734x750, 21.11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj7vvT6zNv4AhWhKkQIHSgyBJYQFnoECD8QAQ&url=https://www.npr.org/2022/06/30/1107648753/supreme-court-north-carolina-redistricting-independent-state-legislature-theory&usg=AOvVaw2lyE434j3pf_Ln7LIgwhE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

arm up and shelter in place in a culturally and politically sympathetic municipality

international lgbt jihad

Attached: __kikyou_inuyasha_drawn_by_bohe_liang_you__10a1763077eb66e44e4a494705c23651.jpg (750x1624, 949.11K)

Sudoku

>arm up
HAHAHAHAHAHA nobody will sell you freaks a gun
>culturally and politically sympathetic municipality
HAHAHA x2 nowhere is safe for your kind.
Not even in your "boyfriends" condo.
It's fucking over for trannies.
The Right won the culture war after all.

I'm bi so I'm just present to only be into women. My lesbian friend and her trans brother would probably move to Scotland since they have citizenship there.

no i live in a blue state and have the ability to declare eu citizenship and move to germany or france or wherever. anyways, the pic you posted is really uncanny and reflects every single one of my insecurities about my hon face

of course!

Attached: W element.webm (854x480, 2.91M)

Trannies can acquire guns? lol

fight like your forefathers did, imagine leaving your home because the government makes you a criminal

Attached: 1655776533069.jpg (200x226, 11.54K)

MIRRORS ARE MORE FUN THAN TELEVISION

what's going on here for someone too dumb to into firearms

>HAHAHAHAHAHA nobody will sell you freaks a gun
this is honestly going to be likely, getting charged with sodomy will likely wind you up on the sex offender list so no guns
which is why you should stockpile now and quit sharing everything you do on social media

my parents are immigrants and im actively seditious lol. fuck this kkkountry

looks like they're melting the soft lead out of a soft point hunting round and replacing it with a steel penetrator. I assume the implication is that they're going to use it on someone with body armor

just some guy replacing the steel inserts in a bullet with some more steel, yknown

Attached: 1655812568138.gif (1000x934, 1.53M)

oh
legally, it would be unwise for me to refer to that as 'based'
valid take.

>legally, it would be unwise for me to refer to that as 'based'

Attached: 1652591517730.gif (276x360, 1.68M)

why, the immortal material science of marxist-leninism of course

you can already buy rounds with steel inserts in them though

Attached: 1656449100805.jpg (526x533, 42.68K)

on a serious note, everyone on this board that lives in burgerland and is able to buy a gun should get a concealed carry pistol and an AR
bad times might be coming for us, nobody will stick your neck out for you
you have to protect yourself

The United Snakes of AmeriKKKa must burn

I'm not going to bother. Besides I'm a genetic dead end who contributes nothing and I should be wiped out forever.

I will jump the border in reverse and move to Mexico.

this country was founded by sedition

Attached: 1656201648896.jpg (850x400, 67.53K)

Don't live in the US don't care lol

Remain in Washington and never leave the state, ever.

not "might be"

I don't need to concern myself with that because I don't live in a shithole
I do feel sorry for you burgers though, you should probably just get out if you want to actually be safe

imagine wanting to be oppressed and being indifferent to people having their rights violated
we didnt get acceptance through peaceful protests, thats all bullshit
stonewall was one of the turning points and it was a violent riot
dont let their sacrifices just be in vain

Attached: stonewall.png (744x988, 1.21M)

for legal reasons, it is only "might be"

Attached: 1651790596610.jpg (640x565, 35.53K)

i'm going to ireland before the 2024 election and not coming back unless no civil war breaks out. idk how to plan around the psycho supreme court tho, they could criminalize me at any time they want

t. troon with an eu citizenship

>you should probably just get out if you want to actually be safe
nigga my forefathers shot filthy redcoats for taxing them, im not just rolling over and giving up my home
the 2A is there for a reason

Killing judges and politicians

Attached: 1645929974706.png (570x820, 805.43K)

Tungsten scribe tips

note that civil wars dont just start that quickly, its protests and riots that happen more frequently and random acts of violence start happening
bloody kansas was happening for 10 years prior to the american civil war and what really spurred it on was the righteous John Brown breaking into the homes of families that lived in pro-slavery states and if he suspected them of supporting slavery, he would decapitate the head of the household in front of their family
he was absolutely based

me and my boyfriend will defend the trannies
t. gay guy
chuds are proving not to be worth the effort of allying with after all.

>germany or france
unironically worse

that is illegal and i do not believe that is what is happening in the video nor do i condone doing that, it is illegal because tungsten can penetrate plate armor. it is illegal for a reason.

Attached: just_a_prank_bro.gif (228x613, 2.35M)

A microwave transformer can be turned into quite the deadly booby trap, in minecraft

Attached: Glow_so_Bright.jpg (600x608, 42.03K)

I gotchu senpai

Attached: Aboard+commies_e639af_9660331.jpg (739x914, 122.51K)

Based repressor

a) climate change is speeding up the timetable rapidly, there can't be a civil war in the 2030s or 2040s because by then things will have deteriorated too much for there to not have already been a civil war
b) the Republicans are already gearing up to fully and blatantly steal the next election, if they succeed then it's already over and if they fail then they'll start a civil war
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwj7vvT6zNv4AhWhKkQIHSgyBJYQFnoECD8QAQ&url=https://www.npr.org/2022/06/30/1107648753/supreme-court-north-carolina-redistricting-independent-state-legislature-theory&usg=AOvVaw2lyE434j3pf_Ln7LIgwhE8

Nope

Attached: 1656437827481.jpg (980x1024, 89.89K)