How do I split my bica into thirds?

how do I split my bica into thirds?

Attached: 1649863938853.png (500x500, 158.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Apex-Ultra-Pill-Cutter-Retracting/dp/B000EGKTGK
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

split it in half, split those 2 pieces in half, throw one away, now u've got 3

Attached: 1651145268601.jpg (250x240, 6.58K)

Bump

bica has a long half life, just take one every 3 days

what doses are you aiming for/have?

Are you high? Why doesnt she save the fourth piece for later? Thats a waste of bica user

150 mg to 50mg cuz its cheaper. An user showed me a photo of how to do it but i lost it reinstalling windows

Attached: 7577B30E-C570-4B81-A537-FE1056CD6759.jpg (236x236, 19.17K)

cut it into quarters
take the fourth piece and cut it into quarters, spread one quartered quarter to each of the original quarters
take the fourth quartered quarter and cut it into quarters. spread one quartered quartered quarter to each of the original quartered quarters.
take the fourth quartered quartered quarter and cut it into quarters. spread one quartered quartered quartered quarter to each of the original quartered quartered quarters.
etc.

you don't need to, at all. just take them every 3 days. bica has such low half life that it's the same thing as taking 1/3rd daily

also if u can afford u may consider a bit higher dose than 50mg a day because bica really isn't that effective

dont listen to this its bad advice and over 50mg a day can cause liver damage

only if u have the allergy thing

like this

Attached: autism.png (156x163, 4.54K)

>also if u can afford u may consider a bit higher dose than 50mg a day because bica really isn't that effective
what? with e some trannies can get 12,5 mg a day. 50 a day is the standard dose

and its literally more effective than spiro lol

how do you know if your bica dosage is high enough?

dunno for me i've been able to feel it in my skin's softness on different doses. highest i was on was 150mg a day, but 50mg was a bit low. 75mg i didn't notice a difference to 150

Alternatively. Take half every 36 hours.

You need one of these devices to cut pills
amazon.com/Apex-Ultra-Pill-Cutter-Retracting/dp/B000EGKTGK

they were definitely being ironic/baiting lol

that only cuts them in half tho

i just take lil bites of it. not exact but it’s easier then trying to cut them into 3rds