Little age/inner age

What's your little age /tttt/? Everyone has a little age or inner age, age regression aside or whatever. Also not talking in fetish terms. Like what you feel the most inside? or what represents you the most.
My inner age would be 12. I think that age represents me the most. Mostly because I only play video games I played when I was around that age, still like Pokemon onesies, and only listen to nightcore.

Attached: FTbjvLXUYAEOg3a.jpg (2189x3080, 772.64K)

You could’ve phrased this in a way that doesn’t make it really weird
I feel about 16 inside

The way you phrased this is gross and makes no sense.

I'm basically a jaded cynical 14 year old and probably will be until I die as a creepy softskinned old man

with the amount of diaper and age regression threads I don't think it's too weird in comparison. whatever.

based

I’m gonna rape you weirdo

my little age is at least mid 50's

I've never gotten past 20.
Still continue to feel that way mentally.

I'm a jaded post middle age man with a large debt and nothing to show for it.

I feel like like some 25 year old millenial but im an 18 year old zoomer.

pedophile

25yos are zoomers. Even 26yos. Zooms start at 1996.

i wish i knew people bullied me into no longer regressing

Debatable. Im 1998 and feel like a nerfed zoomer. It could be because my parents are so old though and I never went to uni. I remember before covid I thought 1999-2000 were totally zoomers and I weren't. Now they seem pretty old on the zoomer range. 2001-2002 is about the oldest I can relate with.

why's that

u wont do SHIT

fair. i think that's the case for a lot of people older.

what happened

i don't think it's totally regression, just what you feel the most inside. it's different for everyone.

Attached: 90531845_p0.png (1654x1165, 1.54M)

well I guess I'll put it this way, being so emotionally fucked and socially inept from repressing and shutting myself off from the world since I was young. rather than feeling like a certain age, I'll say that I feel inferior to most (at least) highscoolers

Watch out your boyhole is mine faggot

>i don't think it's totally regression
i used to do it as a coping skill so for me it was now i just feel the age i am

I've never progressed mentally passed being an edgy teenager fr fr nocap nocap

probably like 22ish, ive never been mature for my age in all honesty.
t. 25

I feel like my ideal form would be a 10 to 12 year old girl, this isn't a sexual thing I just feel like I would be most comfortable like that, I would like to be small and cute basically and have it not be cringe for me to larp as a princess and stuff. Mentally I think I haven't matured past about 16 years old. In reality, I'm apparently in my 20s.

Attached: 1634647599262.jpg (510x434, 44.82K)

BWAAAAAAA I AM POOPY AND NO ONE WANTS TO HELP ME BWAAAAAAAA

shut up faggot

You really have no idea what girls are like if you think 12yo girls are small, cute and into princess stuff. They're sucking cock for cigs and wear stripper clothing. I thought it's just in East Europe but I moved to the west and it's even worse here, even sub 10yo girls wearing stripper clothing and strong makeup, acting weirdly. All they care for is social media. You fetishized girlhood.

To find you little age, move the decimal point to the left one digit.