This board tells me prog will turn me into a horny slut

>this board tells me prog will turn me into a horny slut
>pretty sure it's honscience
>start prog
>i am literaly the same depressed almost-ace girl
>feel smug knowing i was right
>fast forward a few months
>buying all sorts of leather and lace lingere to wear under all the cute borderline-slutty outfits im working on
>asking bf if he'll please bring a sharpie so he can keep a tally on my lower back of how many times he's used me when he visits next
>heavily consisdering getting on more social media and OF so i can make men horny and jealous 24/7
>barely "boymoding" in public anymore because i want to look pretty and attract attention
i think the scariest part is i know hormones aren't just bimbification-juice, so that means i was like this the whole time somewhere under the repression, dysohoria, and depression and never knew

Attached: __mashiro_nijisanji_drawn_by_karasu_jjwh2832__f50c072fd33af9e530b0bd3f133a750c.png (701x889, 434.51K)

Progesterone feels pretty amazing after a while, doesn't it? I had similarly non-existent libido before.

thankfully i'm a long way away from prog but i'm terrified of taking it because idk how much it's gonna affect me mentally

but idk i'm also a little excited because i'm weird

I was so respectable and sweet before, prog has literaly felt like a corruption arc for me and I've loved every single second of it
it's amaseing, i havent felt this good in my entire life

Attached: __original_and_1_more_drawn_by_yusake_san__62e44acadbc8b7248ae2640687a97dfb.png (790x1318, 576.43K)

Everyone has a little bit of this in them. Your imagination is real. This is something most people don't realize, or at least don't like to think about: literally everything you can imagine is a version of you. Weird dream you had? That's a version of you. When you try to imagine what must be going through a poltard's mind, and you think of some lonely chud weirdo racistposting all day? Yeah, that loser is a version of you. If you ever imagined being as much of a slut as you are now, even if what you thought to yourself about it was something like "god I hope I'm never like [imagined scenario]," yeah, doesn't matter, that was a version of you then, too. Only difference is now it's in control.

>I was so respectable and sweet before, prog has literaly felt like a corruption arc for me and I've loved every single second of it
>If you ever imagined being as much of a slut as you are now, even if what you thought to yourself about it was something like "god I hope I'm never like [imagined scenario]," yeah, doesn't matter, that was a version of you then, too. Only difference is now it's in control.
oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god

Attached: cut it out cut it out cut it out.png (455x599, 20.36K)

i'm gonna take prog one day and i'm fucking scared of it

this is encouraging, not for me but for my loves

taking prog made my bottom dysphoria go away

Attached: __original_drawn_by_katsuoboshi__sample-96b28d9d829e99782f75a3fa8ff709a2.jpg (850x566, 102.55K)

>Only difference is now it's in control.
thank goooooood! it was so lame being all shy and scared of dressing cute and trying too hard to be "one of the good ones". i shoulda started succubus-moding years ago
it's awesome. come on, all the cool trannies are trying it
kinda same desu! like i realise im a twinkhon amd probably not gonna fully pass every, and guys realy think the bulge is hot! like i still would never wanna use it or anything, but ive gone from hateing ut to being indifferent. im not holding myself to male or female standards, im neither and thats ok and honestly kinda kick-ass

Attached: __uni_original_drawn_by_unexistarts__sample-98e80696327e3c80d6dc4d4ec30cc91c.jpg (850x850, 139.67K)

>finally got of cypro to bica
>wanted to start prog tomorrow
>see this thread
Rn my sexdrive is 0 y'all better not be trolling

Attached: 1655925940949.gif (720x720, 240.84K)

it can be a slow start, the month or so was pretty normal, with maybe the slightest uptick in libido. but now im like 4 months deep into prog and it'sa total disaster in the best kind of way

Attached: 1656009291392.jpg (2100x2700, 358.22K)

I WILL NEVER TAKE PROG I WANT TO STAY PURE

Attached: 63C330B4-A4AF-4468-96FD-2E91D22C685D.jpg (674x489, 343.09K)

wait does this mean if i have a hug libido its only gonna get bigger

I'm putting the pills in your coffee user

be a slutty twinkhon with meeeeeeeeee! it's so fuuunnnnnnnn!
knowing how whacky hrt is it might magicly make you super pure and wholesome for no decernable reason lol

Attached: __hatsune_miku_vocaloid_and_1_more_drawn_by_kuroume_aihikarikuroume24__sample-0f54857bac69d18da5a8e0e0f9c29d4f.jpg (850x850, 154.23K)

Wtf why does prog work like this that's fucking scary I wanted to tradwifemode and I already have a huge libido anyway

>i realise im a twinkhon amd probably not gonna fully pass every / im not holding myself to male or female standards, im neither and thats ok and honestly kinda kick-ass
Letting yourself feel attractive is the best. It's one thing to get it on an intellectual level that you look good, but actually allowing yourself to feel it, nothing like it.

Honestly don't know how my boyfriend put up with my self esteem issues before

>went from being scared of anal to being addicted to getting pounded like a bitch
prog is great!

Attached: 1656574988855.png (1351x901, 2.56M)

Get on it and let me smash until I die if exhaustion

u can be megahorny and still be tradwife dummy

>heavily consisdering getting on more social media and OF so i can make men horny and jealous 24/7
gross

>no prog slut gf

>magicly make you super pure and wholesome for no decernable reason
thats really weird i hope i dont loose all my libido i kinda like being a internet slut sometimes

No user I will protect my purity and boymode til the very end

Attached: 7FF66BB5-67C0-4754-B3DA-691588640939.png (349x249, 109.78K)

anyone here use medroxyprogesterone? wondering if its basically the same thing for transitioning