How to say "please form a lynch mob" without actually saying to please form a lynch mob

how to say "please form a lynch mob" without actually saying to please form a lynch mob
twitter.com/benjaminjs/status/1542568527990624256?s=21&t=YdwnvtiVkMEvBGe4Bdrblg

Attached: Screenshot_20220702-125026_Twitter.jpg (719x1086, 383.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess they got tired of screeching about BLM and not its LGBTQ turn again. Fucking hell.

Wow that's awful, I bet a couple more drag queen story hours and waving some dildos in front of kids at pride parades will change people's opinions.

maybe stop turning kids into trannies then

>if an lgbtq child is in a P.E. class
P.E. is literally required for all students in public schools. Fucking christ, these kids are going to be made into total pariahs. This is going to bump up suicide rates.

Not a thing

GOP hated LGBTQ long before "drag queen story hour". Who cares.

>Not a thing
there's zero mention of the concept before like 2017 you asstard

Florida is such a shithole why does anybody even live there

picrel is you

Attached: historical revisionist.png (957x584, 57.03K)

>transvestites are trans
so a cross-dressser is a woman?

Log off

Just don't teach about gender/lgbt shit to kids

>made into

It has to be just one hysteric tranny making all those twitter sreencap threads with the same pogrom fearmongering.

Transvestite was the only option for trans people before medical care came out to help us actually transition

Are you actually just this bad at critical thinking? More importantly, why do you care? Why are you here?

Correct, and I'm based

Not inherently, they’re often repressing though and coping anyway they know how within the confines the current society with allow

if transvestites = trans, and trans women are women, then you're saying a man who puts a dress on is a woman.
agree?

What are you talking about?

The term "transgender" dates to the 60s, the older terms "transsexual" and "transvestite" date to the 1920s and 1910s respectively, longer than any of these schizo GOP have been alive.
The general concept is older than the country itself.

Pic rel a corny boomer trannie comic from 10 years ago

Attached: 2012-01-22-2012-22-01-mis-pronouned.jpg (1000x787, 468.63K)

>correct
>I change my view by whatever is the current outrage narrative from the right wing pundits of the day

You are smart

No, that is not what I said or what that quote was saying at all. Either learn how to read at a 6th grade level or shut the fuck up tard

find any evidence that "transgender" was in wide use before the 1990s.
what do you think "transsexual" and "transvestite" have to do with "transgender"?
provide credible sources.

Very nuanced thinking you have there

Was.
A man who put a dress on *was* a woman.
It's unlikely that someone who doesn't do everything in their power to achieve something really wants it.
What things are in our power have changed.

are transvestites the same as trans, or not?

is wanting to be a woman the same thing as being a woman?

at the end of the day anyone who identifies as a woman is a woman. You either get a circular definition or an exclusionary one to which there is always an exception

No retard
Smarter than you

>drag queen story hours
Wtf were we thinking? How did this help in any way?

A trans person can be a transvestite, before figuring out that they would rather just transition.

A transvestite that has no desire to transition is not trans.

Cross-dressing is something that either women or men can partake in. Transvestism is an old timey word for people who would now be considered transgender.

..........................................................are you trolling?

>Psychiatrist John F. Oliven of Columbia University coined the term transgender in his 1965 reference work Sexual Hygiene and Pathology,[32] writing that the term which had previously been used, transsexualism, "is misleading; actually, 'transgenderism' is meant, because sexuality is not a major factor in primary transvestism."[33][34] The term transgender was then popularized with varying definitions by various transgender, transsexual, and transvestite people, including Virginia Prince,[4] who used it in the December 1969 issue of Transvestia, a national magazine for cross-dressers she founded.[35] By the mid-1970s both trans-gender and trans people were in use as umbrella terms,[note 1] while transgenderist and transgenderal were used to refer to people who wanted to live cross-gender without sex reassignment surgery (SRS).[36] By 1976, transgenderist was abbreviated as TG in educational materials.[37]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transgender

Transgender was coined as a replacement term for transsexual/transvestite. (Some trans people still identify with those older terms but in general they are both considered outdated or even offensive)

>is wanting to be a woman the same thing as being a woman?
Yes.

The problem is you're using a concept based ontology to define woman which is flawed. For biology, process based ontology(like Richard byod's framework) more accurately captures the reality.

You'd need to be a pearl-clutching deranged right wing schizo to even see the "problem" with some costumed drag queen reading a book to kids.

that's not evidence that the word transgender was in wide use

user, youre talking to people with genuine elementary school reading levels, you might as well be casting a tranny spell with this post for all the good itll do.

The parents did the right thing. Stop fucking with our kids you pedophile freaks.

so transgender has erased transsexuals and transvestites? how do they feel about that ?

>using big words is more gooder
"An idiot admires complexity, a genius admires simplicity, a physicist tries to make it simple, for an idiot anything the more complicated it is the more he will admire it, if you make something so clusterfucked he can't understand it he's gonna think you're a god cause you made it so complicated nobody can understand it."

How is a gay or bisexual kid a "pedophile" exactly?

That is when transgender was coined. Idk or care what constitutes "wide use" when you claimed "zero mention" in . By the 1970s it was in wide use within the queer community. I am in my 30s and have never known a world before transgender was just the standard term.

This is so extreme and inexcusable, they want things to be more homophobic than even the 50's.

You need to cut off access to books and the internet to keep tranny kids from learning about themselves.

this is unironically something they endorsed in the 2022 Texas GOP schizo platform by the way

kek at the irony, insanity and projection of this post.

Personally I've never encountered a transperson using it, only cis boomers have called me that

Woman is a concept and there is no biological component.
If you think we need something "for biology" to "capture the reality" then the term you're looking for is afab.
>inb4 but words weren't always like this
Language evolves.
>inb4 but this is contrived evolution with an agenda
A philosophically and morally correct agenda, yes. There have always been expectations and assumptions associated with the word "woman." Under penalty of ostracism, and in some times summary execution (e.g. witch trials), these expectations and assumptions were foisted upon all afabs and thereby reified as responsibilities. But in a just world, it is not possible to enter into a responsibility except by your own hand; such is the principle of contract. Therefore, it is just to change the use of the label of woman to be elective in nature, such that all who would accept the responsibilities it entails do so contractually, at their option, as all responsibilities ought to be.

>gay or bisexual kid
>pedophile

There you go groomer.

ok boomer

Jesus you're a god damn fucking retard. Asking people to source stuff that is common knowledge to anyone with a minimum level of interest in this subject.

wait, are you saying they never existed? i dont understand

>ontology is a big word

Attached: 1649059897717.png (604x623, 504.5K)

why is it so hard for you people to even consider that all gays had to be kids at some point?

It did not "erase" them, it's just a different and more inclusive term for the same people. Its like saying "gay" erased "homophile" or "intersex" erased "hermaphrodite".

Some transgender people who want to emphasize the physical aspects of dysphoria and transitioning will call themselves "transsexuals" and get upset at the idea that there are non-dysphoric trans people who just want to mess with gender presentation rather than surgeries or even hormones. Some transgender people apparently also call still use transvestite though I haven't seen this myself in the wild, since transvestite has been conflated with erotic cross dressers.

>Tallahassee
Yeah that sounds about right.

Right wing schizoid spotted.
I was a gay/bisexual teenager. Just like kids can be straight they can be gay. Does not make them pedophiles, you are just projecting.