/vtg/ - Voice Training General

The best guide around imo:
reddit.com/r/transvoice/comments/d3clhe/ls_voice_training_guide_level_1_for_mtf/

I have a passable voice with some flaws but the tips in this guide helped me refine it. I highly recommend!!! Post your voice, rate others, ask questions.

Attached: sing.jpg (1080x1183, 553.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/13pFN3IbwoRP
voca.ro/18AoNL8unYBy
voca.ro/1bhIqwzVp2Vm
voca.ro/18UA1IhfNlYC
voca.ro/1lH2CMSa91j2
voca.ro/16EIYhyblbjf
voca.ro/1ljax1NFZFjF
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Do not neglect your voice. It is the one crucial aspect to passing that 90% of tranners fail at. When others hear a feminine voice they will think female majority of the time. It takes some amount of time to master, but I assure you it is 100% worth it.

bump

voca.ro/13pFN3IbwoRP
voca.ro/18AoNL8unYBy

I feel like you've practiced your voice in the way that sounds bad so much you've stunted your growth and need to redevelop a female voice. Sounds very high pitch strained gay male core.

This voice is perfectly fine desu. It's nothing like the creepy voicemail tiffany left me on grindr

huh

i'll be the tie breaker and say it sounds totally fine, the only thing i'd say is that there's bit of a "valley girl" accent but that's something you can correct pretty easily and honestly isn't even that big of a deal

what does “totally fine” mean in this context

it passes just fine, no real issues to me. sure it might sound a bit clocky to a completely brainwormed troon but it sounds cis passing to me and i'm certain like 99% percent of cis people too.

it's a bit monotone but otherwise is fine, the typical female voice fluctuates in pitch a lot, consider this

ok cool
thanks
yeah ive had that issue for a while now
i just dont know how to do that without it seeming forced

voice training is all about forcing it until it becomes natural

true

post your voice ms scathing

I'm a bi man, not a tranny.

why are you more brainwormed than most trannies

voca.ro/1bhIqwzVp2Vm
bonus from yesterdays passgen
voca.ro/18UA1IhfNlYC
your voice passes fine to me
you sound extremely american but i guess that makes sense

andro-leaning fem. imagining a woman sounding like that is easier than imagining a man imo

reading:
voca.ro/1lH2CMSa91j2
singing:
voca.ro/16EIYhyblbjf

i like your voice a lot, would second that it's maybe a little monotone but not really 'clocky' in any meaningful way
there's a weird popping throughout the recording. i'm going to disagree with the other user, your voice passes fine. i can't imagine even the gayest man talking like this, you sound like a woman.

thoughts? it just sounds like obvious tranny to me and i dont know how to improve it if it is bad.

voca.ro/1ljax1NFZFjF

Wtf is this head resonance everyone keeps talking about, I can't grasp it as a concept

>there's a weird popping throughout the recording
yeah, idk why but vocaroo doesn't like my microphone. it doesn't happen anywhere else (discord, games) so i have no idea how to fix it.
I like your voice btw.