Be me, boymoder

>be me, boymoder
>hunting chaser bf
>get lots of discords on this board
>chat with guys flirt with them
>if I like them, I ask them to play league or valorant with me
>9/10 times they are super toxic, yell at our team, or otherwise act unpleasant
There is no bigger turn off girls. If your bf can't respect league anons, he won't respect you

Attached: 1656544098812.jpg (639x606, 126.84K)

its fine if they get mad at enemies imo
just not teammates :(
yelling at teammates does nothing to help and makes people play worse

Yah I think so too. It's just scary to hear a guy be annoyed and angry, especially when you're essentially on a first date. Maybe I'm just too sensitive but I stand by my bf litmus test

that's a good litmus test. I'm a chaser but I don't play games like these, personally. only MMOs (but not WoW type shit) and some FPSs. I don't get angry at people in games

honestly it's a pretty solid litmus test. A bf who can't contain himself or laugh it off after just a few games of league quickly shows they are too weak to be strong bf material. Don't expect us to hold it if we've been playing ranked all day and teamates are literally running it down mid and flaming tho. everyone has limits

Do you have a favorite mmo? I've kinda always wanted to try one but they are hard to get into

Peak fembrain posts here. Anyone who's ever gotten mad at a LoL or a similar competitive game knows they're designed to be addictive torture simulators. They make you more angry and toxic than any other activity can. It's absolutely in no way an indicator of how you act with regular conflict. Just play a nice calm game with someome if you don't want them to ever get mad when they're losing.

Attached: mpv-shot0004.jpg (1920x1080, 281.31K)

Hmm I am going to start asking guys to play games with me. I dont know what though... I wanna play some quake 3, or doom dm's.
I've played a lot of games where I would just dominate guys on my first play, this I dont think they handle very well.

Dont even play a lot of video games either anymore >.<
I feel like it's best when I give them a slight challenge yet they still beat me... I dont want to embarrass them!

i wish i had the confidence to do this im getting incredibly desperate

When you desperate just give a lot of different guys a chance, sometimes you'll be pleasantly surprised, avoid obvious red flag's but still.
Just did give out ass every time.

You can do it user! Dw boys are easy. Do a little voice training and you can make them fall in love with you while still being an ugly boymoder

>play league or valorant
first red flag right there when they agree

It's not a litmus test if you are playing lego starwars to see if someone gets mad easily.

I will say tho, playing anything by Riot in general is weak bf material, but I'm biased as a chaser who's basically quit most online games.

Maybe it's bonus points if you ask them to play league / valerant and they say they haven't played in a while and need to download it again lol

i cannot keep up a cutesy act without getting too self-deprecating act to turn off like literally everyone
my ass is also very very awful so i cant do that

i guees i really need to start voice training but its so overwhelmingggg aaaa
not like it'll change anything abt my likeability anyways

I need a gf to play tf2 with

Wait you can be cute without becoming self deprecating?
I feel I can do both lol, but I dont understand what your saying.

You meant turn off every body right?
Also you should start working your butt out then, but your more than just your butt, they wont know about that right away anyway.

Getting angry at a video game and yelling at people is derganged behaviour

If you have no competitive sense, that makes that you'd say that.

why did i write act twice..
i cannot keep up a nice, cutesy act for long enough to even get to know any1 before i end up complaining about everything. something along those lines

ive been trying but its hard and i'll never get anywhere anyways, and i said it bc
>Just did give out ass every time
i assumed this said "you should do it every time" but now i think u meant don't do it every time so uhm, oops

Pocket medic boymoder desu

Trust me, im a garbage permaboymoder who looks like a goblin and boys thirst over me because I voice trained, it will make you very marketable

I do have competitive sense but I never get angry at multiplayer video games, like I get getting frustrated but jesus control yourself and don't yell at people, what are you gonna do next punch a wall and break your dumb hand?

I almost never get mad in my real life, like once a year at most, but competitive games bring it out of me sometimes. I don't know if there's a single person in the world who both wants to win in competitive games and has that drive while also just not getting at all angry when they lose since their team is trash or is trolling. It's just obvious expected behavior if you've ever played a game competitively before.

I am highly competitive, I was really fucking bad about it as a guy too, with everything, not just games, but I never cursed people out or flipped out from a game.

As a lady, I am far less competitive... I just groan or groan inwardly sometimes.

that's why I prefer to play chill co-op games with guys, I let them play competitive stuff by themselves

Attached: 708f3e48837d5ef2f306a724c0334be7.jpg (236x248, 11.03K)

What server are you in user, i'll play league with you :D i'm the opposite of toxic

What if I call my teammates trash but don't yell? What's the standard? I'm not smashing my keyboard or screaming whether I'm using a mic or not.

>playing moba or team shooters

Only subhumans play that, so you get exactly what you deserve.

I want a boymoder to litmus test me on elden ring co-op and i'd be a a pretty confy chaser lmao

Just dont complain about stuff, It's not that cathartic to complain to a man anyway, you never wanna like unload your problems that quickly into things. Get a gf or male friend to complain with, and get it out of yours system.

And yes I meant dont give your ass up every time, to every guy. But if you do, I wont judge you, I used to always wanna know if the sex would be at least good so I'd have to give them a shot...
Nothing worse than falling for a guy after week's and it's completely lack luster >.>

i guess
my voice has been called andro before (and cute i guess but he was a faggot so idk how much that holds up) so i guess it's not the worst starting point. i just really have no idea where to start and stuff

>Just dont complain
that is incredibly hard for me to not do
i probably hate literally every single part about myself and my life and who i am and what i look like and my personality and just
yup
i know, this is why i won't ever get a bf and i've accepted that by now
i should stay isolated from everyone and die lonely anyways, it's the best outcome