User, you’re trying to work in/working in healthcare/biotech right?

user, you’re trying to work in/working in healthcare/biotech right?

you want to live forever right? to see the advances of modern medicine cure our ailments and allow us to live in the bodies we want? to solve suffering entirely through biological manipulation? to become gods unhindered by the burdens that evolution placed upon us, truly free on a cellular level?

and you want to contribute your talents to the field, right?

Attached: 8EE63579-6139-4FC6-B29A-58B9010BDA20.png (1228x1150, 190.96K)

That sounds too high functioning for me. I'm kind of just masturbating and getting drunk and high every day. But I support your endeavors.

Lol no I'm dumb as a sack of rocks.

to be realistic, we should simply try to detect and correct or abort aberrations like this in the womb. at least this isnt just a pipe dream like your transhumanist handwaving.

I can’t wait for the inevitable collapse of human civilisation

>tfw smart but majored in artes liberales
I can still contribute somehow, r-right?

please go to grad school user, you can help!

no youre not, you just need to believe in yourself

all medical technologies that exist together was once waved off as transhumanist handwaving

the magic became technology, so you wave off potential magic as if its impossible. work to create more magic user

bad!

you can be a scientific communicator!

>work to create more magic user
why dont you do it yourself you soi fuelled IFLSer

Not directly, but I want to help and am helping in my own way, yes

you people are insufferable. please return to Any Forums

i work in healthcare research user, been doing it for around 4 years now, i do it entirely for the reasons i posted above!

>you want to live forever right?
I used to but not anymore
>and you want to contribute your talents to the field, right?
What's the point? Society and humans in general are a tragedy.

this cynicism is sad

why not anymore?

right now its a tragedy. but someday in the future, it wont be

even if theres only a .1% chance of this possible future coming to fruition, isnt it worth trying to invest in it?

>go to grad school
have you been to grad school
it's aids

i am applying this cycle, because im finding a glass ceiling in industry

yes, it sucks, i wish industry was less gatekept by the phds, but eh what can you do

Im the first poster.

I never even finished highschool. I don't even know what gradschool is. Some people are just dumb OP, we're not suited for anything but getting high, manual labor, and then death.

No I work in aero defense because I want to see the lgbtq+ blm hellfire missile blow up middle eastern children :^)

Nah, just generic IT.
I do have interests into biotech and pharma stuff.

please return to /reddit/
and what are you working on

No, cyber security. I once entertained the idea of being a surgeon but after some time in college I realized that I in no way can bring myself for an entire decade of hardcore medicine studying, plus I’d actually like to enjoy my 20’s and 30’s a bit. So now I’m switching gears. Probably for the best since I’m colorblind as shit, thats why I couldn’t be a helicopter pilot.

>why not anymore?
One can only deal with so much abuse and neglect from their contemporaries until it becomes too much to bear anymore. Crippling mental health situation that I don't have the money to fix, social healthcare failed here, combined with having done so much damage to myself already, I don't want to be alive for much longer. Only reason I'm alive is drugs.
>right now its a tragedy. but someday in the future, it wont be
Nobody can convince me 3/4 of the mouth-breathers on this planet deserve even a semblance of respect and thus happiness. I don't want society to be better, I want it to crumble and fail. I want everyone else to experience the pain and hopelessness I have had to endure for decades.

thats chill imo, military research is usually net positive in the end

get into it!

automated medical image analysis

cool desu, i support it, though i think the person who came up with this idea has not submitted a paper to a journal before

there are cyber security applications in healthcare/bio data sharing! lots of homeomorphic encryption and federated learning companies coming up

>automated medical image analysis
yeah that sounds like it will finally make you a woman
xd

Yeah, it is pretty AIDS, I'm a PhD dropout after doing it for like two and a half years. I was so done. My mental health was deteriorating really badly, honestly, and working full time is way less bad on my mental state. The job opportunities is academia suck anymore, and they're shrinking, and academia in itself is cancerous and toxic. Really don't want to deal with that. If I wasn't dealing with tranny repression and mental illness on top of that, I might have been able to finish, but my brain was at a legitimate snapping point and I just decided enough is enough.

its baby steps user

we get good at understand cell slide images automatically

and then? we get good at seeing how those cell slides change in response to exogenous chemicals

and then? through this, we are able to create computational models of cell slide, allowing us to dramatically scale any chemical or living therapeutic development

and then? costs for clinical trials fall immensely and we become really, really good at forcing our biology to do basically anything

and then? we are able to brute-force our way to an understanding of cellular reprogramming, which is currently one of the most complex and not-understood fields of microbiology because of the layers of complexity. this also happens to be the field that allows you to eventually become a girl on a real, biological level

its building up to it user

I like you user

>"and then"
>four times
yeah im optimistic

*would help you in your life outside of trans stuff

we wont get anywhere within our lifetimes. the only option for anything like this is eugenics but libtards dont like it.