I had sex for the first time (I'm mtf). The guy is still asleep next to me...

I had sex for the first time (I'm mtf). The guy is still asleep next to me. I want to get up but I feel weird being awake in someone else's house while they're asleep. Should I wake him up, and how long do I need to stay after he woke up to make it seem like I'm not rushing to leave?
I would stay and cuddle but my roommate is freaking out that I slept over with a guy I just met and he wants me to come home right away.

Attached: 1655694489338.jpg (850x1148, 473.81K)

>I would stay and cuddle but my roommate is freaking out that I slept over with a guy I just met and he wants me to come home right away.
Wtf is wrong with your roommate?

Ignore roomie, cuddle time.

ignore your dumb roommate

He always freaks when I try to date, like he thinks I don't understand the guys want to fuck and he's convinced I will get raped/murdered/etc if I'm not home by midnight. I started HRT before my voice could drop and I have an innocent sounding voice I guess because people are always protective of me like I don't know what I'm doing. It works though because when I say dirty or fucked up stuff they all look really confused.

While I agree that you should be careful, spreading your legs on the first date is not a good impression, I'll tell you that. But your roommate needs to know his place.

Its not a great impression, but I'm 19 and I've never had sex before last night and I felt like I needed to finally do it or people would think I'm weird.

he’s probably just jealous when you date guys other than him

hot. did you moan like a little bitch?

>doesn't recognize that her roommate wants her and is jealous
your brain definitely passses

your roomate wants to fuck you and he's seething lmfao

>I felt like I needed to finally do it or people would think I'm weird.
you're retarded

If he wants to fuck me, wouldn't he have made sone kind of move? I doubt its that. We've been living together for a year and he's never asked me out of anything other than like occasional movie trips as friends for movies we both want to see.
I'm also just cuddling the guy I slept with now and I'm not going to worry about the roomie until I get home.

>wouldn't he have made sone kind of move?
Not if he thinks you'll shoot him down. I don't make any moves because I know I'll just fucking embarrass myself and ruin the relationship we already have.

Your roommate is into you. He cares about you but he is seething to not be your first.

>I felt like I needed to finally do it or people would think I'm weird.
You're dumb, but at least I hope he fucked you well. Stay with him and cuddle. If your roommate keeps nagging you, just mute him, don't ruin your first time because of him.

>If he wants to fuck me, wouldn't he have made sone kind of move?
Being overprotective *IS* making some kind of move smoothbrain. Did you expect him to hide in the shower and rape you or what?

And also, I don't deserve to let others know I want to fuck them since I'm a disgusting fucking pig and any sexuality I were to display would only disgust people. I wish to spare others that disgust by just burying any sexual feelings I may have and settle for masturbation. That way I don't disturb anyone and am spared any humiliation I could have to face.
These are my reasons why I don't make any moves, your roommate probably has their own complexes.

awfully bold of you to assume a guy who is splitting rent with a friend is keen to risk their relationship by asking them out

Tbf, it's somewhat of an unspoken rule not to get involved with your roommates sexually or romantically because when you breakup shit will be super weird, and one of you will have to move out.

Tell us about your sexuality.