/gaygen/ - Football edition

Prev:

Attached: 4ae9f9d056080af481b41f028607f3c2.jpg (719x1280, 206.92K)

>303

Black gays are so unattractive

If it actually gets to 310+ and no one's made a thread, everyone starts panicking

Attached: IMG_20220702_003130.jpg (747x1130, 189.88K)

This thread is bussin no cap

Yes, read them

based edition

Attached: MasonMount4.jpg (839x1024, 130.09K)

*white man is standing at the altar*
*black man walks in*
*he is practically naked, his muscular body adorned with golden feminine jewelry from his head to his toes*
*rings, earrings, bracelets, ankle bracelets and a collar...*
*only his big black cock is left out, clearly visible through the thin see through silk garb which barely qualifies as a dress along with muscular contours of his chocolate flesh*
*Here comes the bride begins playing as he moves to the altar, his bubble butt sways with each step*
Do you, white man, take this negro as your slave and promise to love and cherish him. To discipline him fairly and keep him in sickness and in health?
I do
Do you, negro, promise to serve your master and your God. To submit to him in with your body and soul?
Ah do
*white man tears his "dress" off in one movement and forces him to his knees*
*he inspects his virile cock and balls as everyone at the chapel looks*
*satisfied, he locks his manhood in golden chastity cages covered in jewels and locks it away forever*
Congratulations! You are now man and nigger! You may now kiss your slave!

please don’t be mean, blottoms just want your love

Attached: F0A6D8B6-7B26-4CB0-BD52-2E9FE223D573.jpg (1284x1223, 697.27K)

Room temperature IQ

Anyone else pissed off that they were circumcised?
I think that at least 1:20 guys has a skin bridge from circumcision. I couldn't find any information about the real number. Seriously wtf is wrong with parents in the USA?
What percentage of guys do you think have a skin bridge from circumcision?

didn't he specifically say he's into white bussy though

british guys are so cute

Attached: 97E5E23F-6EBD-4A6B-8B72-41D048F07F55.jpg (800x1192, 203.18K)

Normies dont like talking about anything apparently. How the fuck am i supposed to get to know these robots if they cant even be arsed to reply to me in a timely manner? Do people want their dick sucked or not? Gonna have to do better than a 3 word response every few hours

Lol your parents don’t give a fuck stop whining

Black bottoms are based.
They subvert white expectations of black sexuality.
Also black guys got booty.

Is Tyler actually gay or is he just like “yeah I’d probably fuck a hot shemale so I guess I’m gay now”

They mutilated your dick and YOUR the crazy one if you ever bring it up or complain so just stfu it’s not like it’s the same as female genital mutilation which is savage and barbaric male circumcision is healthy and prevents foreskin cancer

Doja Cat "Juicy" but sung and performed by a black bottom

he only really likes guys, white guys. He says he’s bisexual but we only ever see him being a white man’s whore

Damn I knew would have guessed

“Wish we could lop more of the dick off bros to prevent cancer without effecting dick function bros”- Karen American mother

I use it to guilt trip my mom when she complains that I won't give her grandchildren.

But back to the question, how many guys have you been with who have a skin bridge from circumcision?

Are you circumcised?
Do you prefer circumcised or uncircumcised penis?

Attached: 1645214550746.jpg (496x734, 266.1K)

Everyone makes mistakes and says things they regret, I've certainly done that plenty of times myself. But I think that sharing our experiences is what helps us connect with others, and it also gives them the opportunity to share theirs with us in return. I think that talking about yourself would help you open up and make friends in the long run, so please try to overcome that fear and share a little bit more about yourself in future conversations.

Uncut and uncut

uncut x uncut because cut guys are like shiny pokémon in latam

YOU!!! HAVE!!! A!!! BOYFRIEND!!!!

Attached: 577651519120d294c894adbdd92dcf56.jpg (1016x1016, 179.49K)

it doesn’t matter the context, always follow up with people after a few days of no response. Especially with cute guys.
>following up just to be left on read again
then he wasn’t interested and/or is a massive asshole. But you’re going to see this guy on tuesday anyways, and I’m a petty cunt so I’d probably call him out in person over it. But if you’re not confrontational then you shouldn’t do that.

Don't slut shame him

Sorry but hes not interested, sweetie. Theres no literally no such thing as “too busy to talk,” if people want to talk to you they will find the time. He isnt replying because he doesnt want to talk to you

Ugly fren needs to man up

I’m one of the few uncut americans out there and I also prefer foreskin. It’s very sexy and it sucks because most guys here are cut

Attached: C56C15C4-153C-4C5A-8844-0CDDAB13109D.jpg (760x411, 59.57K)

>need to lose weight to get a bf
>only thing that would motivate me to eat less is a boyfriend rewarding me with sex every time I lose 5 lbs

Attached: 82C6894A-F241-4CAE-88D5-982C2E316662.png (976x850, 616.17K)

Hes a dindu, loyalty isnt in his programming

need a couple more though
going on a date today at a natural spring pool :)

Attached: D4ED55CC-4110-417F-B669-9FE791EA8EB0.jpg (1284x1520, 707.48K)

I just don't think """love""" has anything to do with it

Are you eating a lot of protein and veggies?

Why are you going on dates when you have a bf? That seems like emotional cheating

Engrish good you penis

Him dating men was just a publicity stunt at the time
He’s already back at dating women again

I'm American and circumcised.
I prefer intact guys.
They seem to really enjoy having a foreskin. Also their cocks look better when erect.

he knows I have a bf. It’s just two twink bottoms kissing, cuddling, and having a good time. Nothing too serious

How the fuck does some cheating dindu get sex but i cant

his native language is spanish and we sometimes speak in spanish together, but he really wants to practice his english. His english is kind of cute

laaaame

He unironically doesn’t have autism and has no shame

then the white man kissed Black Eagle, and everyone stood up and clapped

I would clap if someone enslaved black eagle no cap

Attached: 5975668848bdfbbb465ff498cf771489.jpg (564x705, 51.89K)