>insurance requires ffs and srs and ba to be covered
>people are very lgbtq friendly
>lots of smart people, not really any hicks unless you go far west
>cool temps most of year (avg 57* F i tjink) so boymoders can wear hoodies
>best medical care in the country
>best education in the country
>highest human development index in the country
>its a pretty state

Attached: 4367FCCA-6AF6-46BE-9592-F8AD635EC24E.png (3040x1874, 486.67K)

Massawho?

I thought you were british?

>cool temps most of year (avg 57* F i tjink) so boymoders can wear hoodies
Its been an ungodly hot summer tho, im in rhode island and im sweaty in crop tops

i was born in bongland
i moved when i was a kid

>ffs covered
>fms not covered
>aromatase inhibitors not part of standard ftm treatment
When will the transmisandry end

Oh shit, i had no idea dude. Want to meet an internet stranger and be disappointed?

aww user dw id be the one disappointing

You near rhode island? I like smoking weed with other channer tranners tbqh

Yeah but cucked gun laws that don't allow for trannies or anyone to properly defend themselves when faced with a threat.

Higher taxes and cost of living as well.

This post was brought to you by the Southern tranny gang

>state income tax
dealbreaker, i'll stay in texas tyvm

Maybe you've been living under a rock but there was a gun law ruling by SCOTUS last month, unless you think open carrying an RPG is the only way to defend yourself I think you'll be ok in Mass

rhode island is a ways away :(

No worries no worries i just always like to offer

That applied to requiring a REASON to have a CCW beyond general self defense. In NY you had to have specific threats to your life, which meant only celebrities at politicians could effectively get CCWs

States can still be "May Issue" for a variety of other (unconstitutional) reasons and we are years.... Years away (if ever) from MA becoming an"Shall Issue" CCW state as we have throughout most of the country

Additionally, even if you can carry, you are HEAVILY limited by things like Red Flag laws, firearm registries, magazine capacity limits, Assault Weapons Bans (thanks Mitt), and purchase requirements

The scope of that case did NOT extend to any of those other things. It didn't even apply to the CCW permitting process writ large being unconstitutional.

No. I don't live under a rock :)

I don't disagree that there are still unnecessary restrictions but if your ability to defend yourself is "heavily limited" because you can't stick a 50 round drum magazine on your Glock 18 I think you need to seriously rethink your lifestyle choices. It's massachusetts not sadr city, any modern semi-auto pistol with a 10 rd and any "mass legal" semi-auto rifle with a 10 round is more than enough for *defensive* purposes. Stop drinking the /k/ool-aid, your brain is rotten

Shall not be infringed, faggot.

t. goes to walmart open carrying an assault rifle fifteen and then pretends to act surprised when people stare

No. 10 rounds is not sufficient in all cases. Some, but not all, particularly in an active shooter situation. Targeted ones by people who want to kill people like you and me are becoming much more common.

Picrel, from Buffalo Shooter's manifesto

The MA state assault weapons ban actively nerfs the capabilities of it's citizens, particularly with detachable mag fed semi autos. They have to come out with special "loaders" that load ammunition into a fixed magazine through the chamber like a stripper clip on an SKS.

Criminals are not beholden to these laws and they've shown it time and time again. Furthermore, the massive amount of bureaucracy required to purchase a firearm, and then actually be able to carry it is absurdly unconstitutional.

I don't want to carry a Glock 18 with a 50 round drum. It's woefully impractical.

I wanna carry what I want, and the MA state government stops me from both legally owning what I want and actually PREVENTS me from carrying if I am just driving through because they don't have reciprocity with other states.

Go to NH or ME. It's all the fun of New England. None of the bullshit

Attached: Screenshot_20220514-175445~2.png (1080x254, 120.97K)

Not really, but if you need to conjure up face scenarios to justify your retarded pov sure.

fuck off back to /k/ this thread is not about your toys

Forest for the trees. All else being equal, would it be better to have a choice of 10 rd vs 30 rd? Sure obviously. Is it better to live somewhere that the majority of people around you want you dead and the state is actively trying to destroy your existence because of the infinitesimally small chance of being in a tacticool situation where the 30 round vs 10 round question makes a life-or-death difference? Definitely not.

You're doing that very common gun nut thing where your gun is the hammer and therefore every problem whether it's health care or your favorite car or your favorite brand of coffee is viewed through the lens of gun company advertainment youtubes. It's borderline mental illness but because there are so many brainwashed it has become normalized. sadly.

Of course the hon who cries about being ugly and has zero self accountability hates guns.

This is your average liberal lmao. Self defence is so foreign to them that guns are toys. Then again im sure half your sexual fantasies involve getting rapes by niggers.

I take it back, you'd open carry an AR15 at walmart and then get MAD when people don't stare

>you
>calling me a hon

Shall not be infringed.

The point is that the states dont have the right to restrict firearms.

It must be really hard to get through life when your head is so full of dumb catchphrases that you can't have a normal conversation with anyone without sperging like a first-generation chatbot

Not really. I shoulder holster my glock and wear a jacket over it. The best guns are the ones they dotn know about.

It must be so hard to get thru life when you see ab opposing view point and half to type up half an essay to refute it.

you both are hons and we should lock both of you guys in a room and make you hate fuck and kiss each other.

Calling your index of inane catch phrases a "point of view" is a stretch to put it mildly

I pass as a 3/10 cis woman.

The fact that I can be masculine as fuck and still pass makes hons like big soph seethe.

Malding

>I pass as a 3/10 cis woman.
>The fact that I can be masculine as fuck and still pass makes hons like big soph seethe.

Even more fuel so big soph and you can start kissing.

Imagine her big fat body on top of your big fat body.

Shut up freak

you wouldn't be able to get her off you.

have fun getting the ffs you so desperately need hon

Attached: C6EB2E06-6FF4-416A-BBBD-60D6CA9EF2FB.gif (244x264, 1.17M)

Its a whopping 1700 dollars. Kek