Learning makeup is literally impossible

Learning makeup is literally impossible.

Attached: 1654982017305.jpg (1175x2048, 333.79K)

U will get the hang of it :)

I don't even have time to do it, as uni basically takes all of my free time. It's over.

Get makeup Brushes - not in a bag because then you can't feel the brushes, make sure they're soft

Widest one is for foundation - Do this first

Lipstick/lip gloss is EZ - just practise not putting on too much and covering your whole lips by sucking them in to spread the lipstick

When doing Mascara, rotate the brush for spread and make sure you get the lower lashes too

Eye shadow is hard granted, you want the angled brush, You want to move in circles, less on the bottom and more on the top - start with a lighter colour, then add a darker colour and blend them together

If you can get through all that, congratulations you have basic competence in makeup and you can move on to other shit

Oh and I forgot - it's obvious but makeup wipes are essential especially when you're practicing

I used to love watching nikkietutorials as a kid. Little did i know we were both trans. Welp anyway i recommended her tutorials. Bonus if youre autistic then you can easily hyperfixate on makeup, as i did, and that takes the dread and pain out of the learning

THIS IS TOO HARD.

Attached: 1606214955438.jpg (480x480, 35.78K)

Alternatively, get microfibre cloths from anywhere that sells car shit like a hardware store, they work amazingly

One step at a time, you'll get there

Learning makeup is literally useless since it will not turn me into a woman anyway.

Can you substitute foundation for BB cream in makeup routines? I like how it's supposed to look more natural. I think the caked up foundation look would make me even more dysphoric, desu.

Absolutely yes you can :)

Absolutely, I use light powder foundation but use whatever will work for you

>try to learn makeup
>fuck it up because I don't know what I'm doing
>spend long enough looking into the mirror that I get really depressed by how masculine my features are
>end up looking like I lost a fight
>cry
>don't do makeup again for another month
rinse and repeat for a year or two

Just try lipstick and blusher. Get a lipstick that suits you, put it on your lips and then smear a little onto each cheek for a matching blush

I'm a tranny (passoid) and I don't wear makeup
Am I weird?

Femboy here, it took me about a year to even get this good (which isn't very). It helps to have a real life girl teach you! My ex-gf taught me! We still do our makeup together sometimes.

Attached: 52BAB781-2736-48C3-B247-53C6B7248E82.jpg (3024x4032, 3M)

Oh yeah and GET FAKE LASHES! For real, the number one game changer imo. Instantly feel like a bad bitch.

I kinda think so. Like I've not worn it in the 5+ years I've been out and am starting to feel that weirdness. Like being an adult woman and not just not wear it but have zero experience and not even be *able* to is... Strange
Started trying to learn it a bit but v lazy and I think it looks stupid

>Like being an adult woman and not just not wear it but have zero experience and not even be *able* to is... Strange
yeah I guess. I've never really cared about it though

See you know how this is good guidance??

This user did NOT mention eyeliner.

Fellow troons, eyeliner is NOT necessary for most people and requires a large amount of skill. Of any bit of makeup it has by far the highest learning curve. It can absolutely ruin an entire look if you're not competent at it.

So practice a ton, and when you are competent at it, look lik Cleopatra if you want!

But eyeliner is the bane of middle school girls and first time girlmoding trannies