Were any other mtfs part of a frat pre transition?

Were any other mtfs part of a frat pre transition?
>be me, closet mtf, a good few years ago
>be hanging out with my frat brothers
>all super good and funny guys
>one of them suddenly has an idea
>slams beer on table to make us listen
>"I know this one chick who wants to be a dude and she keeps asking to hang out with us. i bet we could do some really funny shit with her."
>oh fuck
>everyone else is so enthusiastic so i just agree to go along with it, don't want to be a buzzkill
>ftm eventually shows up
>tiny little pooner
>"hey bros i'm so excited to be part of your gang tonight!! i hope we can smash some pussy together amirite?!"
>go to the basement
>start drinking with him and keep "accidentally" calling him a girl and a dyke etc
>we got some tests for you, gotta make sure you're a real man"
>"yeah sure okay dudes!"
>"suck our cocks"
>"huh?! no way!"
>"it's just hazing bro, we've all sucked each other off before. it's a frat thing"
>pooner finally gives in and gives us all head
>some guys start tying up the pooner to a pillar
>"ahaha what are you doing now!? this is s-so funny dude"
>"we're all gonna take turns fucking your tits and cumming on your face!"
>they rip off his shirt and he has cute perky tits
>"it's just hazing bro, don't worry"
>we eventually end up spitroasting the poor pooner
>he has to leave naked because we ripped up his clothes
I feel so guilty to this day about this situation. I wonder how he'd feel knowing i'm a troon now. I miss my bros though, they are all great guys and we keep in contact still, they keep making ""jokes"" about gangbanging me now I'm transitioning

Attached: 1645384132422.png (759x461, 571.25K)

>still think those are good people
Transition really doesnt touch everything huh

repfuel

Attached: 1656408337932s.jpg (125x125, 3.09K)

kys if real

mtf or ftm?
fuck off

You turned the poor pooner gay.

but fr th, your guilt is justified please do consider suicide :3

>I feel so guilty to this day about this situation. I wonder how he'd feel knowing i'm a troon now. I miss my bros though, they are all great guys and we keep in contact still, they keep making ""jokes"" about gangbanging me now I'm transitioning
Well, you are clearly into men, so maybe you should consider it.

ftm

I'm bi so yeah I'd consider it
>t. seething ftm
I feel guilty and shit but y'know. Life goes on. We've all done shit we aren't proud of. Just let people be.

lol i know this is fake AND i hate pooners but this made me feel sick to my stomach to read. Actually having anxiety now.
t. MtF, have been raped

hmmm, yeah gang rape should be punishable by death. you should not forgive yourself for this.

It's not rape, he never said no and agreed to everything

why do you hate pooners?

Idky of all things that have entered my brain this got to me so much. I’m not going to tell you to rope like other anons. No one should encourage that. I do think I’m having nightmares about this tonight tho desu

I don’t know but I can’t stop :( I’ve tried

what is it you hate about them? the fact they have what you want but are trying to be what you hate?

Most based shit I’ve read all week
Good job OP

Attached: 1292E1F5-558D-461A-8BCD-5DDAAF3E04DB.png (1194x1200, 518.01K)

They don’t really have what I want though. I honestly mog most of them in terms of female appearance. I think it’s more that they’re treated so much more sympathetically than trans women are.

Based, time to visit the frat house once more yourself anonner

>"huh?! no way!"
Idk desu

Not sure if sympathetically is the right word. Sure, less chance of getting hatecrimed, but people will be like, "oh poor dum woman doesn't know hwat she's doing".

This is actually a really good example of why I hate pooners. I say that I’ve been raped and you act like that + being hatecrimed (and btw I’ve also been physically assaulted, abused by famiglia, and spent part my youth homeless bc of being trans) and you act like it’s comparable that people will think of ftms as “poor dum women”. It’s not comparable. You’re just looking for social capital that doesn’t exist on an anonymous message board.

Hey I am just saying it's not sympathetic. Doesn't mean it isn't leagues better. But better doesn't mean good.