Tfw flared jaw

>tfw flared jaw
name a bigger curse for a tranny

Attached: Jaw-Angle-Implant-Results-oblique-view1.jpg (2420x1870, 404.14K)

Imagine being blessed with a massive jaw and not being happy with it while guys get surgery to get it

gee idk user maybe it has something to do with me wanting to kill myself over my masculine features

>name a bigger curse for a tranny
being turned into a frog by a vengeful witch

It’s over

>name a bigger curse for a tranny
a long midface, at least jaw can be fixed with ffs

Gee idk what could be worse i wonder, like yeah women with square jaws dont exist and no one would be into them if they did, so like idk nothing worse i guess.

Attached: IMG_20220702_082924.jpg (260x216, 35.92K)

jokes on you, i have both
i have this too

OMFG it's Zaheer

user you deleted your posts lmk and i’ll remove mine too

Early baldness

i have cleft chin, neanderthal brows and massive square jaws, i hate all of those features equally

Doesn’t seem to affect the reddit trannies

Nasomental relationship to jaw angle can't be fixed by FFS, bigonial width can only be changed by a few mm in most cases too

Attached: jocd13405-fig-0001-m.jpg (2128x1109, 416.35K)

>tfw grandmother's side are scottish and have way heavier nordic brows than I do
plenty of european women have heavy browbones
no women have jaws like mine

i have all these too user, my cleft chin looks like pic rel, my brow bone would make even the most gigahon blush and my face is oblong shaped.

p. sure it was gods way of telling me to not troon but i did anyway

Attached: 4138-chin_beck_closeup-732x549-thumbnail-1-732x549.jpg (732x549, 22.71K)

>what you really don’t want is to have that section of the curve dip down in a low cusp shape
yeah image having a jaw like that, that would suck so bad...

Chad tranny reporting in

Attached: 1656741842263.jpg (1382x1843, 1.21M)

mine is like that too, it creates such an awful thickness to the jaw even if everything else is proportioned well

You can delete if you want nice analysis btw

and if the back of your face is longer than the front too so that the lower face and upper face are angled pointing very slightly towards each other? game over, man, game over!

Moonman phenotype

It's not that bad from the front, but my profile is absolutely horrendous.

Attached: 20220702_131257.jpg (1024x1280, 610.81K)

its pretty bad from the front

No, in comparison with my profile it's relatively good.

Attached: 20210505_010711.jpg (608x1081, 387.74K)

I wish I would have such a massive jaw

t. cis man

Why did you transition with such a nice jaw wtf
You would get so many bitches.
God trannies are stupid

I never liked women, I was a gay top, I still live as one, I just have a pair of tits now. I tried fucking a woman out of curiosity, but it didn't work. Vags are just yikes.
And I desperately tried to live as just a man until my 30s, I had 2 waves of repression, at first I repped as a drag queen, I literally performed in clubs, then when it stopped working I started lifting, peaked at 230lbs, but eventually even that cope stopped working. After a sui attempt and a bunch of ODs, I had a long convo with my then bf and he told me to just troon. In all honesty, I feel pretty good these days, I don't pass for shit, but I'm reasonably happy just being a gay man on HRT.