/wlwg/ - WLW General

frida kahlo edition

/wlwg/ is a general discussion thread for all women, trans or cis, who love women.

QOTT: Do you have a favorite painter? If not, do you have a favorite artist from Latin America? What draws you to their work?

Tagmap: tagmap.io/tag/wlwg
Previous Thread:

Attached: E809F079-1E94-407B-B9D9-7BCCC20228C7.jpg (1125x740, 665.59K)

ah shit something i can contribute to
shilling elda cerrato, an argentinian artist (born in italy tho) whose art reflects the alienation she felt while culturally isolated because of constant relocation during her formative years
if u ever in argentina please go to the museo de arte moderno, it very nice

Attached: Elda_Cerrato.jpg (659x1086, 172.95K)

i want to give someone a smooch and i miss my boymoder flag.

If they bring back flags, I’m going to need them to add a tire iron flag.

>boymoder
cringe

wanna b4b(boymoder4boymoder)?

>QOTT
no and no
:OOO well i hope you get something out of my list! i didn't put too much thought into it and i know my taste is pretty weird so my ratings might be wayyyy off
i've been just going through dynasty reader and clicking on anything that has the yuri tag tbdesu
i was thinking of even taking a japanese class at school next semester so i could read raws.. i might be a little hopeless..

i love frida, i visited her house/museum in 2019 and it was breathtaking seeing her unfinished paintings in person and walking around the house where she spent her last moments

Attached: eyJqcVw.png (800x807, 1.16M)

mean
o-ok

i think that would be really funny and (as a boymoder) i would really like it

does any cis woman here want to pretend to be my gf?

y only cis women

while i myself am trans and would date a transwoman and be t4t in theory, in practice, it’s difficult for me to be attracted to most mtfs i come across.
also, there’s considerably more cis women, thus increasing the odds of finding a partner.
i gave up on transwomen after many years of looking and never finding anything worthwhile.

I feell like Monet is my favorite painter but idk that many painters
Fav Latin artist probably arca

Argentina is probably the one place in the world I most want to visit

> it’s difficult for me to be attracted to most mtfs i come across
Even the cute ones?

well, of course not! i adore cute transwomen, but irl they all tend to be straight. i’ve never met a cute wlw transwoman irl.

Have you met any on the internet?

the ones i met weren’t interested in me. and the ones that are interested in me i happen to not be attracted to. such is life, i suppose.

No yeah I get it tho were you a chad pre-transition too?

>tfw no gf to cuddle on the couch to watch tv with and cum inside of

Attached: 8096D962-2576-4674-897A-AF417A058D4C.jpg (750x650, 34.09K)