Chasers why do you chase?

Is is just love of girl dick or is there something else you want?

Attached: 1641964609962.jpg (911x1137, 551K)

lips are such a black pill fillers just don't look natural at all. you either have them or you don't and they make such a difference

Mine look natural lol

I dunno. Everything I guess. The dick is but one of many factors. It'd be quicker to name the things I don't love about trannies. Because there aren't any

>is there something else you want
yes. I want to give a lot of love to a woman and build her up and make her feel loved and good about herself, but foids deserve nothing so I have to find women who aren't foids

>fillers just don't look natural at all
just dont go clown moder about it and youll be fine

Attached: lipaugmentation-pic.jpg (675x605, 68.88K)

Trans girls are nicer when they're not being crazy online, I'm not that enthusiastic about vagina, big saggy natty boobs are a turnoff and tranner tits are perkier, broken bird syndrome, and I have a huge chip on my shoulder about everything ever, and something about being married to a trans girl seems to fit perfectly with that, I want *us* against the world, I want a girl who has all kinds of reasons to be bitter so I can be by her side, next to her battles mine are so trivial, and I hope I can channel my energy into supporting her in hers.

Oh and btw when I say not enthusiastic about vagina, I mean I don't care if she has a dick or a penis. I'm not into sucking cock either, but whatever she's got down there I'll hold up my side of the bargain.

It's the new kind of homosexuality FEM4FEM AND MASC4FEM. You got to be open-minded and understand it's a sexuality. Not a fake heterosexual sex game. Chasers who think they're heterosexual likeing girls that have penises are stupid

this is the first thread i’ve seen on this board with my picture that i didn’t post. not sure whether to be honored or terrified. and honestly it’s not even a good one desu, its from a year ago and I was barely over a year on hrt

I just love tranny dick specially if they are dominant

Well post something new then if its old. LMFAO

I see trannies as walking penises essentially

it would be a lie to say the girl dick isn't appealing, but honestly, i guess it's just because i've always got along with transwoman really well(especially the dom one who for some reason really like me), also they usually are nerd and idk why but the idea of listening for hours to the girl speaking with passion about some of her nerdy stuff she likes sounds nice to me

>post something new

nah, not today. not really in the right head space to deal with /tttt/ micro-analyzing me.

I'm bi and love dick but sexually hate masculinity, though if I loved her enough I would at least try to be supportive of SRS if she really wanted it
Also there's the factor of male socialization, interests and empathy, it'd be nice to be with a lady that knows all to well how shit this can be

no one is microanalyzing you, except a couple of heads who don't know what faceapp is lol.

But you're so cute. Your canthal tilt is in the optimum range for projecting femininity and youth, and I especially like the way your irises and your hair curls are the same color. Your fingernails are also tastefully done.

you already seemed cute back then

Girl dick is nice but
>had a tranner ex who made it so I can never go back to cis women
>cis women in general are more of a pain even with the mental illness of some tranners
>don't want kids
>tranners have always been kinder to me and meshed better

Do you like the way the faceapp has done you?

thanks, y’all are sweet.

not really actually, it looks kinda unnatural