Best underwear for trannies?

dick is way too big to fit into regular womens underwear, I just want some basic cute undies and not too expensive does anyone have any advice?

Attached: 1634079324243.jpg (903x1047, 121.08K)

hipster panties

Attached: firefox_09p02rSnj6.png (772x764, 527.08K)

if i tried to tuck in those it would fall out the side

Bikini style panties are my fave

Attached: 20220426_001028.jpg (720x1275, 187.59K)

chaser here. please don't tuck

or I guess you can in public if it embarrasses you but it's fine around me. if you ever meet me

learn to tuck properly

Where the fuck are you shopping? Get panties in your correct size. And the fit fine. I never tuck. The only time my stuff spills out is if I’m wearing some pair with little fabric up front or a big seam down the front. Don’t just grab the first pairs you see, so a little research and experiment with different styles

how do I get hips like that

Boxer briefs are ideal. Functional, comfy, and hot as fuck. Anything else is cope.

Attached: 81S9kByDs8L._AC_UL1500_.jpg (1351x1500, 134.66K)

how am I supposed to wear booty shorts with those on

Why are you tucking? That's gross and weird. It's 2022 user don't be ashamed of yourself

get the tucking bikini-breifs that TOMBOY-X makes. the collection is called euphoria or some gay shit like that, but when tucked you literaly cant even tell i have a dick and untucked it still smooths things out pretty well. theyre comfy, very well made, and the cut pretty much guarentees nothing is slipping out. theyre a bit pricey but 200% worth it. my second best choice would be the boyshorts victoria-secret/pink makes. theyre comfy and for whatever reason seem tonwork pretty well for trans womwn, but realy just go for the tomboy-x, i promise you wont regret it. i think they have boyshorts styles too

Attached: tabao_sub-FBuk3BRVEAArHJ8.jpg (3680x3240, 710.39K)

Don't you whore.

based
prude

i'm not TUCKING tucking, just shoving my dick downwards, i'm asking if there's underwear specifically for that. i have 0 dysphoria about it, the bulge just clocks me and looks aesthetically displeasing when i'm wearing skin-tight clothing

it works great with these. thats what i do most of the time instead of a full tuck

That's what I mean. Bulge is beautiful. Don't hide yourself.

Rapehon faggot no one want to see my dick

tru but people will discriminate against me

try out some boyshorts. theyre like boxer-briefs but not masc as shit

Ew just wear boyshorts lol those are cuter.