Would you kill a cis woman if it meant you'd pass?

hypothetically, let's say that by killing a cis person you would magically pass as that gender. would you do it?

Attached: cis vs trans.png (471x313, 225.06K)

Yes, in Minecraft

I would not, but it would be tempting.

Um
Idk
Maybe
If I'd be super sure it won't have any consequences

in minecraft, of course

Can I abort a baby and steal it's future?

You mean like any cis women? There's a number of those (more than ten) that I'd kill for free

of course not. killing someone to improve my appearance is retarded. I wouldn't kill anyone for anything. unless it was maybe like a serial killer death row prisoner

if i could pick, and if there were no consequences, yeah.

but even if i couldnt pick and it was just some random woman on some random part of the planet that would die... yeah i still would honestly. sorry moralitybros.

Yes.

Attached: AmpleAnxiousAxisdeer-max-1mb.gif (444x250, 569.82K)

my face already okay, just need more effort and get boyremoved

Attached: chrome_jAH6c8QaEk.png (542x520, 241.26K)

just passing is not enough. maybe if I were becoming like the pinnacle of the (western) beauty standard of that gender. Serving cunt.

i dont have it in me to kill someone so no.
however, if there was a button that said if i pressed it i would automatically pass but a random cis woman dies id press it without question.

cool digits

>Make you magically pass as that gender
Not worth it, unless you get a complete sex change which includes your chromosomes

Sure. Justice Amy Comey Barret. LETSGO

Yes, I don't even need to think about it. I'd do it

Plot twist a close loved one is that random woman

Sure. I’d just pick the most evil woman I could find.

Can it be the next smug bitch that purposely triggers my dysphoria? Can I also transform right before her eyes as I magically absorb her femininity?

thats implying i have loved ones
B')

Ah, carry on then

cant wait to see this one on ovarit. hi ladies

just go to some shithole and kill an old and ugly one
i’m sure if trannies could pass that way there would be lots of trannies just out there killing people.
imagine if the more people you killed the more beautiful and feminine you became