Whats the fastest way to kill yourself painlessly?

whats the fastest way to kill yourself painlessly?
asking for a permagigahon

Attached: 585DF742-E05B-4D72-9275-2D63023733D6.jpg (828x1432, 270.57K)

say bad things about Hillary publicly

Take the buddhist pill and kill your ego.

actual answers only

bump

pentobarbital

well look at that i learned something today
thanks user

if you find a seller please tell me

there are no painless ways + your parents will be sad + you'd just be proving the 41% meme + just girlmode lmao + ratio

200 is kinda low if ur trans ngl

stop being a dumb foid. The obvious best suicide method is a shotgun through the mouth aimed towards the brainstem. Impossible to survive if done right.

how does some random fuck on the internet have so much sway over you, most human beings are fuck up losers, that person is probably a fuck up loser too just like us.

Ok sad but I like ur pfp

inert gas asphyxiation

Shotgun to brain

>its another episode of Persephone self-destructing
hun just accept that you're hot, this is getting kind of embarrassing at this point

It’s this. Get a can of nitrogen or some argon, one of those cpr masks, some hosing and rubber cement, and you’re golden.

i know i am exteemely ugly

you're not and you (sometimes) know it

yeah and its totally normal and acceptable for ugly people to have a lineup of people wanting to stuff their tongue down their throats, yep totally normal ugly person behavior >:))

>200 pg/mL E

Attached: C7151F78-D3DB-4F73-8553-EC62DF85962A.jpg (639x469, 70.8K)

wha

your mental state is rapidly deteriorating, you talk about suicide every day now. consider taking a step back from the internet

user it used to be a lot worse
i am
those people are lying

do you think its possible for you to love someone more than you hate yourself?

I've become convinced there isn't any painless way. Not even just suicide but natural deaths too.

People who've done it have been found in states of distress