Do you prefer sex with a transwoman or a cis woman?

Do you prefer sex with a transwoman or a cis woman?
For some reason I'm a lot harder and more excited with transwomen than I am with cis women even though pussy feels somewhat better.

Attached: 1655293940648.jpg (1024x598, 54.5K)

Damn, that's a nice view.

I have an insatiable lust for twinkhon buttholes and I don't know why

I've never had sex with a trans woman, but I'd really like to.

i only fuck men. real men.
fuck off

>he hasn’t tried srsussy
Lmao

The trans women I've fucked hound for cock in a way I've never seen a cis women do.

women don't like penis. only men are capable of appreciating cock

WHOMST IS THIS

saving this pic literaly because i want to copy her lingere to break hearts and dicks

Attached: __jeanne_d_arc_alter_and_jeanne_d_arc_alter_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_j_k__f39f149bd9e11e9476d7a64b4373a86b.png (1080x1242, 660.86K)

You're such a fucking slut
I did the same thing though

If all trannies looked like this....

I haven't had either but I prefer trans women

t-this

On average, cis women easily.

The answer is trans women and it isn't even close. The convenience and pleasure pussy provides is its downfall. Cis women take sex for granted, make no effort and then wonder why they don't cum. It may be inconvient but trans women have to prep so much for sex that they don't waste it. I've never had sex with a cis woman that came anywhere near as passionate and intimate as with a trans woman. When you're fucking her and she's pushing back onto your cock and you get it just right against her prostate and just kind of grind against each other while she leaks all over the sheets, that's something you'll never share with a cis girl.
The shared equipment does help a lot too, she knows how to work you and you know how to read her reactions.
Get into a serious relationship with a tranny and let her suck your cock and you'll swear off pussy then and there.

Who is this and more pics?

>steins;gate tattoo
based

Cis women because i don't want feces on my knob

coward

what about... trans woman with a pussy?

My bf says he prefers my bussy and that it feels a lot better than any vagina he fucked before he had me. I kinda believe him but brainworms giving me doubt.... It probably helps that when we have sex i beg for his dick and worship him and his dick.

The best hole is always attached to the one you love

Never had it

whichever one loves me and is willing to indulge my fetishes more (so neither)

pussy is great but have you ever given a trans woman a prostate orgasm? I find both equally hot but the way it plays out is that trans women are cool w/ me being bi
also a good point to consider

Pussy is so much better its unbelievable

I exclusively like girls with pussy. I think the taste and texture of the pussy are incomparable.

forgot to type my reply lol. is it really? because the one time i had pussy it didnt feel as nice to me as some of the tight bussies i’ve had in comparison