Why do people assume LGBT must vote democrat?

>be me
>got a 4 year degree in 5 by working thru college
>left with only 12k student debt
>got a decent job
>bought a house in my mid 20s
>have been paying my debt off gradually
>don't understand why it should be forgiven since I have stupidly paid it partially already

>drive on highway one day
>get hit by a dumbass and suffer a terrible accident that totals my car
>the driver doesn't even speak english
>surprise, it's an illegal immigrant
>surprise, he has no insurance
>I'm fully covered so it's fine, but imagine if I wasn't and I'd just be FUCKED without a vehicle like that
>this exact scenario happens to my friend
>I'm supposed to be against building a wall to keep these people out

>at a temp job working late one night
>there's a break-in
>non-english speakers start looting from the yard
>clearly armed
>call police, with a station about 15 mins away from the building
>police claim they're on their way
>never show up
>could have gotten shot if they went to the storeroom I was at
>I am supposed to be against owning guns to protect myself

don't get me wrong, I'm not all for that anti-sodomy shit, but I don't get why I'm supposed to vote democrat just because I'm a tranny. it sounds unironically like the worst thing I could do, to vote for someone like Beto who wants to tear down the wall, take my guns away, and basically let me get beat the fuck up for being a tranny by some druglord running the border. am I the only one who feels this way? do I have to sacrifice these things so we can get a few wins on the LGBT agenda?

Attached: capture.jpg (3000x2000, 304.7K)

the tldr of it is that they're retarded and lazy

You're a degenerate retard troll. Go back to /pol.

/thread

you're not the first gay person to be racist honey

also
>temp job
lmao

Yeah, I don't get voting for dems either, especially if you're white and lgbt. They can't even stop throwing money at foreigners when inflation's at 10%. it's ridiculous. t. white, gay dude

because when one side says you don't exist and the other has ten policies you don't believe in, you have to side with the one you don't believe in unless you can rationalize away the fact that the other side says you don't exist.

It's too bad you can't get preggers because it would be great if you got raped and got an ectopic pregnancy and had to die beacause it's illegal to get health care in GOP-controlled areas

I always get this response. it doesn't convince me I should vote democrat. I'm thinking trannies living in texas like me are just built different, have different issues, and are so distanced from people like you that you cannot even comprehend or even try to understand the problems we experience. but whatever, you have basically answered my question

if he simps hard enough they might promote him to assistant manager though and get a bonus of gummi worms and an appreciation card on his 20th work anniversary

I don't get it, what did I say that was racist? Like getting hit by an illegal on the highway makes me racist? wtf?
I'm not ever going to get pregnant because biology but I feel like if I got raped and became pregnant I would just get the morning after pill or schedule an abortion immediately. I don't really get the issue. you can still get an abortion in Texas up to 5 weeks.

ok so you guys don't have anything to say about my experiences you just think they're funny to laugh about. yes I worked a temp job while I was in college so I could pay my tuition as I went. I don't get what's funny about that or why you want to mock me for it. you're just an asshole.

I'll say this again OP
>retarded
>lazy
You're not going to find anyone here with an enlightening answer

I'm more libertarian, because freedom is something very core to my beliefs.

>Why do people assume LGBT must vote democrat?
not gonna read any of your greentxt, but it's pretty obvious. GOP keeps pushing anti-lgbt policy. why vote for someone who is actively trying to take away your rights?

you realize it's five weeks from your last period right which means like two or three at most but the pregnancy test only works like two weeks after the sex i.e. about when you would've noticed the missed period anyway and then you have like a few days to get a doctor to schedule it.

they know all this, and they know it's an effective ban.

I am more libertarian too. I know GOP is anti LGBT but they support more libertarian rights right now it feels like. if we have a libertarian candidate I think can seriously win I'll vote for him.
I think you're right, I'm trying to be open minded but the responses I got so far already seem to be from people who are what you say.

I'm just telling it like it is, snowflake. if you like censorship you can go somewhere else

well if you aren't going to read my greentext why did you bother to reply? the entire reason is in the greentext. but you will read this so TL;DR I could get fucking killed if democrats have their way here?
does morning after pill not work?

>I know GOP is anti LGBT but they support more libertarian rights right now it feels like
Huh I don't see it at all. They're in full swing antilgbt. The right is fucking obsessed with tranny hate right now. I can't support that.

Attached: 1655406759657.jpg (1024x972, 367.35K)

>you can still get an abortion in Texas up to 5 weeks.
That's because Texas is a RINO state, in the real America ALL life is sacred (unless I say otherwise)

sounds like you're trying to censor me hypocrite. you're the snowflake to not even read the shit I wrote and just mock me.

sometimes it doesn't. sometimes the pharmacy is out. sometimes you don't have enough money (admittedly you can rationalize this one away if you do but when you're making rules for the public it's different). in fucking texas type places sometimes the pharmacy won't sell it. it's a race to get it quick enough.

it's an option but it's not one you want to rely on.

>got an ectopic pregnancy and had to die beacause it's illegal to get health care in GOP-controlled areas
myth

im a tranny too and i agree with you
theyre letting all these people in on purpose

yeah it's clear GOP don't like trannies but I don't get the alternative like democrats want to disarm me and make it dangerous to live where I do. so what's the alternative? at least with GOP I can keep my guns.

Nu-uh! Fake news!

very cringe, maybe go to reddit where you will get gold for acting like an autist

>well if you aren't going to read my greentext why did you bother to reply
because tldr
>gonna get me killed
lol sure buddy

>>I'm supposed to be against building a wall to keep these people out
wouldnt this just be a problem with insurance companies fucking people over and making it impossible to afford insurance and/or republicans fucking over illegals and not letting them get insurance?

What if both sides want to kill you? What then?

Attached: 20220625_181756.jpg (900x550, 148.22K)

shut up fat