Any Klinefelter(47,xxy) bro's here?

Recently got diagnosed. Supposedly 1 in 500 men are born with this condition and it is the most common chromosomal disorder. Yet 70% goes through life without a diagnosis. This statistic is terrifying. Where do they all go? Why don't they end up in fertility clinics? Are they all gay or autistic loners? Wtf.

Also these mice studies are freaking me out. xxy mice seem to have less sexual interest in female mice then female mice do. And xxy mice are more into male mice then the female mices. Also some of the genes in the xxy mices expressed themselves more feminized then the xx female mice.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4371776/

All of this is messing with my head. I used to be a total /pol tard and think that there was a near 0 biological determination towards sexual preference but these studies make me change my mind. Are there any other xxy men here who experience the same?.

Attached: 1png.png (1754x1150, 377.57K)

>Between 95% and 99% of XXY men are infertile
I'm so sorry bro

Yes, it broke my heart and I still cry over it when I see a mother or father with child. Always declared my friends mad if the said the would rather be childless.

Also called my friends unevenly chromosed idiots...guess I'm the punchline.

Attached: 2.png (1513x1112, 189.16K)

yes there's a biological aspect, glad you finally found out and entered the current century.

That aside, idk if you got concerned about this but you could still be straight. Your sexuality is your sexuality. Even if the trend is for the xxy male mice to be gayer than other male mice, your life and your traits are not a trend-line. You could easily be an anomalous data point. Every time I see shit from polcels like "on average, Group X is lower IQ than Group Y, so I will handily assume every single Group X member is dumber than every single Group Y member" I want to wring their necks.

I thought I might be but the test costs a lot and I got my wife preg so I figure even if I am it’s irrelevant. I have one boob from puberty so I’ve always wondered

>be straight
>learn youre xxy
>sees studies saying mice are somewhat more likely to be into male mice than the normal low amount if xxy
>”noo! What if I’m secretly gay?”
Yeah not surprised by the Any Forumsfag thing with your grasp on statistics
Most people with Klinefelter’s live as normal straight men, and there’s tons of support for that, so gl there. You don’t need to have a crisis over your sexuality, but I’m sorry about your fertility and can offer some level of sympathy atleast.

>>sees studies saying mice are somewhat more likely to be into male mice than the normal low amount if xxy
>>”noo! What if I’m secretly gay?”

I knew I was a faggot when I was 8yo. Not sexually but I noticed that I took on feminine roles in thought and roleplay games. Embodying male roles has always felt difficult for me. Came out at 15.

>Most people with Klinefelter’s live as normal straight men
Also...no they don't! As i said 70% goes undiagnosed! 70% never even tries to have kids or can't find a life partner or is gay.

There is a huge statistical anomaly concerning Klinefelter men.

>I used to be a total /pol tard and think that there was a near 0 biological determination towards sexual preference but these studies make me change my mind.
how are Any Forumstards this retarded? they really think people are all just choosing to be gay and actually like women but make a deliberate decision to only fuck guys instead?

I wasn’t talking about you, genius? I was talking about OP. The fuck is your actual point

Do they have to be Bros? maybe they're too feminine to identify as a bros?

>I wasn’t talking about you, genius? I was talking about OP
I am OP.

I was diagnosed and I don't have a prostate or functional testes. I've never had any interest in being a father to a child perhaps a mother and I've never had an interest in having sex with women

polfags think being gay is caused by satanic anal parasites though

>I am OP
OH
THAT EXPLAINS A LOT
HAHAHAHA I’M SO SORRY BRO YOUR SELF HATRED AND INSECURITY MAKES SO MUCH MORE SENSE NOW

No prostate? So anal is just totally unenjoyable?? Damn. Also is no prostate common among guys with Klinefelter

>I've never had an interest in having sex with women

Ok so we share that. I tried fucking women a couple of times even had a steady thing for a couple of months. But "mounting" a women has just always felt deeply wrong to do. Also no prostate at all? I just started androgel and i can feel mine swelling a bit.

>near 0 biological determination towards sexual preference
why would you think this?

>"mounting" a women has just always felt deeply wrong to do
I thought that too and ended up with srs

I don't know, I started my own thread I live in a structured environment and don't want to live independently if I'm amab. I look like a female body. I don't have sex, no desire.

Because OP was a poltard and he thought the “born gay” stuff was just propaganda

No prostrate and testicles. My penis is the same as when I was 10 yers old

Oh so you’re the one who started the other thread? Did you go through female puberty and grow boobs or no puberty at all?

Because before I found out I had 47XXY my dumb ass believed I was actually a smart person not an unevenly chromosoned autistic fool. My entire believe system was /pol centered. Also studied depth psychology at the Jungian institute for 4 years while douching myself in Schopenhauer and Nietzsche. I was such an edgy boy for such a large part of my life.

There just had to be a intellectual reason for my attraction towards other men.

Attached: IMG_4040.jpg (4032x3024, 2.85M)

More like a female but I don't really involve myself in sexuality at all. If I'm amab I perfer to stay like an adolescent