Sharron Davies MBE goes mask off

Sharron Davies MBE, who's been given endless media coverage and access to massive UK platforms for having "reasonable concerns" about trans women in sports just went fully mask off as believing in Jenifer Bileks anti-semetic conspiracy theories about transgender people being the outcome of big pharma.
It's NEVER just about sports, every single person given a platform for their "reasonable concerns" about trans people has gone mask off as overtly transphobic within a year. This is just yet another log on the pile.

Also a funny follow up
>I have seen an estimate that every person who transitions generates approx $1 million in revenue for the pharmaceutical companies.
These people are delusional.

Attached: follow the money.jpg (705x556, 85.89K)

So I'm good for capitalism then? Sounds like an endorsement

$1,000,000?? I literally buy my hrt for a couple hundred bucks a year...

based Sharron Davies MBE

1 million is peanuts lmao

Does she know how poor a lot of trannies are
Even the rich programmer AGP types dont have that much money wrltf, and its not like insurance would take on such a net loss
Like how do you say that number in seriousness

oh yeah bilek's a special one

Attached: Eva_qErVoAIrtU0J.jpg (3234x1598, 1M)

everyone regurgitating the BIG HRT PHARMA meme will never ever tell you how much a month worth of estradiol pills cost.

where do they get these numbers from ???

>follow the money

Attached: 1655574323191.png (724x665, 128.48K)

Also how does "BIG HRT PHARMA" match with "20 year long waiting lists"? Why wouldn't they be fast-tracking people to get more money out of them?

You're expecting them to be consistent, which they're not because it's all ad-hoc bullshit to justify their pre-existing position that trans people should be removed from society. Nothing about their rhetoric or worldview is consistent or holds up to the slightest criticism.

find me a TERF who isn't also a raving anti-semite. I'll wait

smash fascism

(yes I know Sartre was sex pest)

Attached: 1649772917073.jpg (700x537, 160.15K)

Scary the degree to which trenchant anti-intellectualism is normalised

Tbhon anyone with actually reasonable concerns about "trans women in sports" usually doesnt obsess over it to the point of building an entire years-long campaign around it. Anyone who is so fixated upon the issue is therefore hiding their power level.

Aka milquetoast "I have certain concerns" types probably exist, but the ones who love being The Voice Of The Matter will always be crazies.

It's really grating because people want to believe they're objective and reasonable with concerns about sports only, then find themselves agreeing with hate groups or those affiliated with them and are so wrapped up in their self image of being reasonable that they'll actively ignore any evidence the people they're parading about and agreeing with are overt bigots.

>I agree with this hate group, this must mean that the hate group is very reasonable like me, not that I'm wrong about this issue
Most TERFs are narcissists and that's why that fall down the double down hole so hard imo, they can't even admit when they're wrong about really small things or really obvious things, let alone admit that they might have been influenced by their prejudices.

They don't think it through
My parents actively are against my transition because "srs is a big pharma thing" (despite shitting on my sister for being anti vax for the exact same reason) and the fact i'm British, the NHS funds it, why would the NHS doctors push me into taking money from them?

also, people with reasonable concerns about trans women in sports typically have those concerns satisfied when they look into what actually happens with trans women in sports.
the ones who can actually meet the fairly strict requirements to compete in serious organizations never exceed typical female elite athlete levels of performance. not to say there aren't issues at lower levels of competition where organizations don't really have their shit together, but that can be solved by organizations getting their shit together, an outright ban isn't necessary.

I wish, from what i can tell usually they just find some reddit post saying trans women are men and retain male performance by quoting a study on cis men, look no further into it, then go back to patting themselves on the back about how objective and scientific they've been, unlike those loony science denying trannies.

>1 million is peanuts lmao
especially given how many people actually get SRS+FFS+more. it's probably a small percentage of all trans people, and trans people are a tiny percentage of all people. it'd be the worst industry to get into

>everyone regurgitating the BIG HRT PHARMA meme will never ever tell you how much a month worth of estradiol pills cost.
a year's worth of DIY injections are like $90 lol

Yeah, I have concerns about it but I never talk about it unprompted. I only talk about it if someone here says something I think is totally wrong or weird. (I'm very liberal + a very pro-trans HRT femboy.) The people who obsess over it are typically using it as a proxy issue.