How do you test for repressed transgenderism?

how do you test for repressed transgenderism?
i don't think i'm a tranny, but i've read enough john/50 stories, that it's something i worry about

Attached: free_choice.png (640x745, 276.29K)

if you're posting picrel on the Any Forums tranny board asking if you might have repressed transgenderism, you're trans. test complete. that'll be $300.

How would you feel if you woke up tomorrow just like you were born female and you were guaranteed to be a woman for the rest of your life? Explain in detail.
Not necessarily true, could be like an anxiety disorder making user obsess over if they're trans or not. It's a thing.

i have some random anxiety disorder, so probably
as for being a woman, i don't think i would mind, though a lot of that's because i think women have a lot of advantages in life, like not being constantly perceived as a threat by others, being allowed to explore their sexuality without being shamed, etc, lots of things
plus i think women have more flattering fat distributions, going to areas that are attractive on both guys and girls, instead of just the gut
but yeah, idk

Ok but the post contains a femboy catboy. OP is trans.

would you rather see yourself age into an old man or an old woman?

Attached: url.jpg (1706x2560, 852.89K)

i'd rather kill myself than be old in general, both are equally as disgusting

do you have a dick? do you want to be a girl? if yes to both gratz u a tranny

>i'd rather kill myself than be old in general
every time i read this shit on /tttt/ it turns out to be a massive cope for someone who's dysphoric AND retarded

aging is unfortunately inevitable. if you have no issue with becoming more masculine (increased brow bone, body/facial hair, muscles, balding, etc) as you grow older then you aren't trans.

i do have a penis, however i'm uncertain if i'd ever want to be a woman
i don't think so?
well, i'm def probably retarded, so idk what to tell you :/
i have a babyface and rly good aging genes, so i don't think i'd have to really worry either way
i don't predict living so old that it really starts to matter

>i have a babyface and rly good aging genes, so i don't think i'd have to really worry

Attached: url(2).jpg (750x703, 98.81K)

why?

>i don't predict living so old that it really starts to matter
you will

why?

Because we are trapped on this earth, and very few are strong enough to escape it

At that point it just becomes a game of patience anyway

Too much of a bitch to kill yourself? Just wait it out, there’s no difference in the end

(Problem is, if you’re gonna wait it out you might as well do something else in the meantime)

>social privileges
You'd need to look like a woman to access those though. As in, you'd have to live with physically looking like one. I personally couldnt even stand having gyno as an intersex male. I find women attractive, but the idea of my own body physically completely resembling a woman is just offputting and weird.

I guess I'm cheating because I'm only 5'3 but I've learned social skills to not seem like a creep in most situations, stopped giving a fuck about whether being bi is shameful, gotten emotionally supportive friends, etc. You might argue that all those things take initiative, while women dont need to exercise initiative. But physically transforming your body to avoid initiative is still a drastic step.

Is it possible that your anxiety disorder exacerbates your feelings that being a woman would give you a better life? As in, I can see how an anxiety disorder can make the steps I suggested harder to do, and make you too concerned/fixated on the little things?

Yeah, I dunno then, probably not. Does looking in the mirror and seeing a man distress you? Does the idea of seeing a woman in the mirror seem more appealing? All of those are true for me, and I'd be so so so happy if I just woke up as a woman tomorrow. I used to go to bed wishing it would happen.

You're never going to hear the "horror stories" of men who coped with mild tranny thoughts, only the ones with extreme dysphoria whose minds broke because they repped due to social pressure or ignorance

If you "dont' think you're a tranny" but you've been getting pinkpilled by tttt, the answer is you're not a tranny, you just spend too much time listening to pinkpillers

this is one of the worst tests
t. repper