Detrans rates are rising :)

Detrans rates are rising :)

Attached: 1656678323702.jpg (1078x2244, 307.17K)

She now looks like a butchbian, wtf.

.t newfag who doesn't know their sammy lore. This person has claimed to detrans and find god before in the past lol, they're a nutjob

This is old news. Also, more people are transitioning now than ever before so in absolute numbers there should definitely be an increase in detransitioners. What matters is the percentage increase relative to those who transition. Sorry if you are too dumb to understand that.

The saddest thing about detransitioners is that the majority of them are actually still trans and have just been groomed by pedoterfs and pedoconservatives into giving up.

Makes sense, christcucks really are mentally ill aren't they.

Attached: christcucks 1654394423454.webm (540x960, 2.11M)

spics are either the most attractive people or the ugliest and there's no middle ground

this is horrifying what the hell

no they aren't

I hate christians so fucking much, and not because they're religious, they just happen to be the worst of the worst

Attached: progressive christians.webm (576x1024, 1.73M)

Attached: 1655650008404.png (1243x959, 132.03K)

In English, doc.

tu es un putain d'idiot

What does my body count have to do with my intelligence?

Muslims are worse

Muslims fuck little boys, which is pretty based.

Really unfortunate appearance. Probably could have passed though, just been ugly.
Pretty much this, most detransitioners totally still want to be the opposite sex but they feel like they could never do it and could never pass anyways and don't want to be treated like a tranny or maybe they got Christcucked or something.
Honestly the more Christcucks that can convince other Christcucks to not be homophobic the better. Not sure if he's having a positive impact on that or not though.
I think statistically speaking, more intelligent and educated people are more likely to have affairs.

It makes me understand rightiods a bit better when I see cringe like this

Not true for women, and the opposite is true for men. Intelligence is linked to fidelity in men, and there is no correlation between intelligence and fidelity among women.

>The saddest thing about detransitioners is that the majority of them are actually still trans and have just been groomed by pedoterfs and pedoconservatives into giving up.

-Trans grooming isnt real
-All other groomings are real
Troon logic.

Kill yourself faggot

why are modern straight men like this?