I need a tall partner. Being 6' 4 is horrible...

I need a tall partner. Being 6' 4 is horrible. Where can I get a tall and lanky boymoder / hrt femboy / cis girl of my own

Attached: C4B10352-5C92-4BD6-8C18-21E3812BC626.jpg (1447x2047, 721.25K)

>bigger than like 97% of the population
>gynephilic
>trans
my condolences

I’m 6”0 haha tall fag thanks for makin me feel better

I'm a bi manlet cuddly top. I've dated subs a foot taller than me of both sexes, due to a height fetish I had. However, I realized that I much more enjoy people around my height for cuddling and kissing. My current gf is a bislut sub who cuddles with me all day while we work remotely. Life good. Thanks for reading my blog.

>bigger than like 85% of the population
>gynephilic
>trans
my condolences

i used to think being 5'9" was bad lol

Ooo ooo I'm a 6'4" boymoder too! It'd be cool to date someone the same height going through the same shit.

unironically, try this board. i met my gf on here last november and we're both 6'2"

>not the 90th percentile
I’ll take it mogged OP lmao

Daddy

Disc?

I like being 6'2, I just wish everyone else wasn't so short

You make me seethe

>I’ll take it mogged OP lmao
woah woah woah
that is a cope

Oh, you'd probably not be interested in me, I'm in my mid thirties, too old for most of Any Forums's zoomer population. But, I guess it would be nice to talk to someone anyway, so, Joan#0217

Being gynephilic and tall is a plus for getting a partner even if it works against you ever feeling comfortable in the relationship.

mog you too gg

Jokes on you I like being the mommy in the relationship.

I've learned to be ok with being the tall one because it's better to save your pickyness for things more important than height, but it can be debilitating for some mtfs.

>Where can I get a tall and lanky boymoder / hrt femboy / cis girl of my own
does 5'9/5'10 count?

if you can do the
>at least I'm not 6ft
cope then no sorry

why seethe? I'm trying to give you hope. my gf was a boymoder who posted an approximate location along with asking who'd date a "tall tranner". now she's my cute girlmoding gf that I bring up to stay with me for 2 nights outta each week. my family is super keen on her too :)

I'm sure all the tall boymoder ITT could find someone close to their height, or at least accepting or enjoying your height. tall chicks rock and I love having a gf the same height as me