This is officially an anti-AGP board. Not in the original sense of maybe reactionary rejection...

This is officially an anti-AGP board. Not in the original sense of maybe reactionary rejection, but of plain incongruence with your new selves. The renewal of the tranny fountain's water has brought about trans individuals more well adjusted and normals than we could've possible have expected, and with this AGP as a subculture is dead, even within the crevices of the filthy well that is Any Forums. Partially maybe we can blame Contrapoints for bringing in a marching band of twitterers and youtube commenters here, completely eroding what once was a more intricate community.

As a boomerhon now with many years on xer shoulders I hereby say goodbye. As I allow for this new era of brightness and normality to take hold.

Attached: 1653600974524.jpg (1704x2048, 634.24K)

Hey faggot I'm visiting from Any Forums and literally do not understand a word that you are saying.

WTF is an AGP?
WTF does "plain incongruence with your new selves" mean?

What the fuck are you talking about you strange and weird mother fucker.

WTF is that thing in your photo? Some man in a pink sweater or is that what you call a hon? I don't know. Legitimately don't get it. I don't understand you people. I'm not even trying to be mean. That is clearly some guy in your photo, but I don't know what you are posting it for if if that means something in the incomprehensible post you made.

You're boomer? You look 20. Not gonna read that text it's impossible

>AGP
male transitioning to female due to fetishistic desire. attracted to females.

agp means actual genuine person

This doesn't make sense. You're saying real people want to fetishist themselves. That's fucking stupid.

What's a hon?

i dont mind poltards being here, but you dont even know the lingo bud, back to pol dumbass,

giwtwm

> You're saying real people want to fetishist themselves. That's fucking stupid.
uh what? it's stupid and a gross thing to do but like, is it that unbelievable?

hon is a thing boomers say instead of hun. basically means ur fucking ugly lmao hon

Jesus, get the fuck out of here, retard.

lurk more

No you dumb tranny.

Is the implication that if its a real person therefore they want to fetisize themselves?

Otherwise the AGP label makes no fucking sense. It's so stupid.I don't understand this at all.

Are you all gay or trans? Is that the deal here, I don't understand.

op does sound incomprehensible ngl

Fuck you faggot, I just wanted to see what the fuck goes on here. I clearly don't belong here. But I just wanted to figure out what the fuck yall are saying. It makes no sense.

WHAT THE FUCK IS A BOYMODDER?

Are you a guy or a girl? I DON'T UNDERSTAND. I'M LITERALLY HAVING A HARD TIME HERE WITH YOUR FUCKING LINGO

boymoder - transgender, male to female. takes estrogen to feminize self but still presents as a male.
mtf - male to female. born male.
ftm - female to male. born female.
agp - mtf that transitions because they have experience a sexual desire to have a female body. they are typically attracted to women

no idea what u dont get

half the stuff you can literally look up on like urban dictionary or some shit, otherwise just lurk more

it means you taking hormones but don’t pass so you stealth as a boy instead of go out like a hon

I would propose to this goddess as soon as I met her

So youre a guy? That takes estrogen to look like a guy, but you pretend to be a girl.

Even though you look like a guy, and act like a guy, and very much ARE a guy.

This is so fucking stupid. You're fucking stupid. You're such a fucking idiot. No shit this doesn't make sense because it's fucking STUPID.

Then why take the fucking hormones. Thats fucking stupid. It doesn't make any sense.

How do you not see that this makes no sense?