Ive been eating 1600-2000 calories for 2 weeks and my big hon gut still isnt smaller...

Ive been eating 1600-2000 calories for 2 weeks and my big hon gut still isnt smaller. How fucking long is this gonna take? Im exercise like 4-5 days a week and garden

Attached: CA08F787-14A2-4F30-A0B0-40D6AB83AFB9.jpg (665x670, 77.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

calculator.net/bmr-calculator.html?ctype=standard&cage=25&csex=m&cheightfeet=5&cheightinch=10&cpound=160&cheightmeter=180&ckg=60&cmop=0&coutunit=c&cformula=m&cfatpct=20
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This information is worthless without your height and age user

5’8” 28

and your current weight

If you ate nothing and burned 2500 calories a day, you would lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks.
Assuming your current deficit is 500, you should have lost 2 pounds by now. I weigh 125 pounds and it would take a fluctuation of 10 pounds to make a noticeable difference in my appearance.

Fat

185 lb

Don't eat more than 1600 calories per day and be patient, don't cheat, make sure you're counting your calories properly. Take walks, drink water

how tall are you? I feel like I've peaked my cut at 135 and I'm worried I won't look much different if I keep cutting

I'm 5'8
If I lost weight i'd be anamoding tbhon. which i actually tried last year. dropped from 136 to 123 in a few months and was planning to drop to like 110. then i realized that was obviously going to cripple my hrt and stopped.

did you notice a big difference from losing 13lbs? im 5'9" and 135 rn and losing 13lbs sounds very attractive

Youre probably bad at math.

Try 1200 calories. Chances are youll fuck it up but still be in a deficit

You are a girl now. You burn way less calories.
I’m a man and barely could achieve anything with 2000 calories.
Drop down to 1500

run 1 mile every 2 days. it’s that simple.

well it was around the time i started hrt so its hard to tell what was weight loss vs redistribution. but heres all i remember noticing :
- stomach fat decreased
- rib bones visible in the upper center of my chest, above and between the breasts
- cheeks slightly more gaunt
- previously visible rib bones became more apparent
- the soulless look in your eyes you get from eating 500 calories a day

1600-2000 calories isnt going to make any quick progress in a few weeks, find out your bmr and eat below that, unless you are burning like 800 calories a day consistently through exercise eating over your bmr will make little to no progress in terms of weightloss.

also do squats and muscle building exercise as it will increase your bmr as muscle requires more calories than fat

calculator.net/bmr-calculator.html?ctype=standard&cage=25&csex=m&cheightfeet=5&cheightinch=10&cpound=160&cheightmeter=180&ckg=60&cmop=0&coutunit=c&cformula=m&cfatpct=20

I’m 5’10 and 190 lbs and I’m starting to develop a double chin should I cut to 1000 calories or less and just start running? I’m cutting out anything but water and liquid iv.
My lowest weight I’ve been to is 140 lbs a few years ago while I repressing and while living as a man it was the most happy I had ever been about my body. Trying to get there again I drop and gain weight really quickly so hopefully I can get there in a few months.

Always include your age in these posts, most TDEE calculators take age into account. Anyway you can do a slightly less dramatic cut if you exercise as well

Reduce to 1200, make sure you’re counting right, and add cardio if you don’t have it in your routine every other day or so.

i have been doing the same for the last 4 years but nothing really changed, i just fall back because why not eating is the only that makes me happy.
But eating is the only thing in my life that doesn't want me to die and i am thinking of 41% soon anyway

I'm worried I might have HIV because I'm not on PrEP and I drank a random stranger's cum after I brushed my teeth two weeks ago and I've been having headaches every day for the past week

What should I do? What should I do? What should I do? What should I do? What should I do?

What am I gonna do what am I gonna do what am I gonna DO?!?!

I’m 24 amab and 3 months hrt

i love all of this and I wont have to do 500 cals cuz I have a very active lifestyle and I usually high restrict anyways, thnx for convincing mr

The life of gross oldshit manmodder go i want to die so bad