She's mtf

>she's mtf
>she doesn't go to the gym
>she doesn't squat
enjoy your non-passing flabby body and pancake ass, trannoids

Attached: 1655246858718.jpg (428x428, 19.64K)

my dad has a little home gym but i've been using the dumbells to do squats and stuff and it's really weird seeing my butt get bigger since it's always been so small my whole life

also squats and other butt exercises are pretty easy idk why more tranners don't do it it's like a free butt upgrade

reminder to do hip abductions to make your hips look wider

Attached: 2.jpg (1155x648, 42.1K)

give tips OP I train but my ass never grows I feel like it’s a woman only scam

id workout if i could get bigger >boobs< doing so.
my ass is mad fat. so suck it faggot

Idk how to do it, i dont feel like my butt gets used at all, all the work is like in the front of my legs

oh shit i'm adding this to my workouts i missed this one, thanks!

hmm you might not be using the right form, i'm not super knowledgeable on it so idk how much i could help, but there's more than one way to do squats and there's lots of videos on the different types, i'd try looking around on youtube you'll probably find something that works better for you

yeah they're really good. They also make your butt fuller, as squats, deadlifts, hip thrusts primarily work the gluteus maximus, as they're all hip hinge motions. Hip abductions open your hips horizontally, so they work different muscles in your butt. It helps for avoiding getting a square butt.
Also might as well do the opposite, hip adductions, which work the inside of the quads, groin muscles, pelvic floor.

squat with your big toes up. it will force you to sit back on your heels and work your glutes more. also go deeper, you can take off some weight if you have to and just get more reps

Attached: 1650481862968.jpg (1024x782, 73.87K)

>he's a cis gay man
>he goes to the gym
>he squats, lifts and lunges
enjoy being squashed in my squishy, meaty body, faggot.

Attached: CHAHAH.png (1531x985, 1.96M)

ooooo ok i'm excited to try these out thanks user

how to make my body not flabby?

I broke my ankle and its too stiff to rotate forward far enough for a good glute heavy squat
Its over for me

ok muscle hon

luckily I do a squat routine then :)

I have knee problwems meow

I do squat
I'm not making any progress though.
I'm squatting like 80pounds atm cause im weak, how much do i need to actually make gains?

if you want to make gains you need to do linear progression, i.e. increase the weight by 5lbs every workout, or every week.
basically if you can do a full workout of 5 sets of 5 reps, or 3 sets of 8 reps or whatever, that means you need to increase the weight

oh, for fucks sake

you've got to be joking, this is one of my most hated exercises.

it's not even hard, it's just that spreading your legs all the time makes me wanna barf, i hate feeling it moving and that's because the movement is minimal

you can't just win with this shit baka my head

That's what I've been doing, i started at like 30 pounds lol
My barbell set maxed out tho, i gotta get some more

Are you eating a lot of protein too? My sister followed a pretty basic squat routine and was supplementing with protein powder and she bulked her ass up huge

You should did squats when you run on testosterone. Now you barely can build muscles

Do those plant based protein powders actually work or do I have to get whey protein?

protein is protein, check the nutrition facts to compare
the difference is mostly price

I eat a fair amount of eggs and meat and stuff, so I think so yeah
Idk if i'm not working out enough (usually lift abt 3 days a week tho i dont squat every day) or lifting heavy enough or my form is bad or what