I laugh at you worms

youtu.be/FuDoKnVYJa8

Attached: 0E0086A5-BC7F-42B3-9FB2-981A387DBD1D.jpg (1125x617, 628.88K)

lmao this is gold, free ticket to see extreme mental illness and insecurity unfold, i don't even fucking know what you're talking about

next time speak up more

also get a fucking psychiatrist, you are so close to being comitted

Attached: hahahahahaha.jpg (256x256, 13.6K)

where's the muppet?

You're just upset because you're dusgusting worm person who shouldn't be alive.

>talking to themselves alone in a room
>insulting someone who isn't there and can't talk back
>"heh, anyway"
>*rubs nose*
This is just sad, the insecurity in this video reeks, I hope they get better soon and they get to a point in their life where they can look back on this and cringe with the rest of us :(

DISGUSTING* god... i type too fast..

the loon is talking to me, i feel so honored.

lick your elbow and record it pls

Attached: cuteeeee.jpg (256x256, 13.24K)

i don't think they're sane enough to get help themselves, i hope someone sends them to a psychiatrist and therapist.

Attached: smug.jpg (256x256, 12.77K)

I recognize your username... were you one of the worms who were crying about "not passing"

meds

Attached: 1611839907714.jpg (720x435, 26.44K)

into the garbage

your soul is full of such hatred and anger

you will wallow in more misery until you repent and start becoming a better person

good luck on your journey to that, you will need it

This is great shit. Continue slaying and devouring bestoid queen.

HE* IM A HE* as in GUY. Not "they"

nope, but tell me more

Attached: hysteria.jpg (256x256, 16.35K)

Like this is such an obvious cry for help, they sat their, filmed it all, edited it together and then uploaded it including the performative "none of that's going in the video" bits. It's all just for show, so it's not like anyone would take the insults seriously or personally, the fact they did all of this in front of a camera just makes you wonder how much of it is performative and why they're seeking out the attention they're trying to get.

OP, if that's you in the video, I genuinely hope things get better, I look at this video and see so much of my younger self in it, the self hared, the anger, the resentment, the seething about trans people. It took me some time and reflection but things are much better now and I can look back on similar videos I made and understand why I was making them. Things will get better, but uploading stuff like this is only going to make that self improvement more difficult.

where is Jersey? why are you molesting him you freak??

Attached: jersey.png (742x880, 1.22M)

No. Look in my youtube bio if you have any questions.

Please take this down asap for your sake

Everyone here recognises your behaviour as being egg cope stuff friend. Hope you get better soon.

Jeresy is fine don't worry about him.

I'm not an "egg cope" just because my hair is long it doesn't mean i'm an "egg" you stupid insect.

God damn i need to shove my dick in your mouth to stop talking

Sorry honey. no cis man has long hair.

this retardation is too advanced, i hope you have relatives or friends that'll force you to get help, shit's just sad at this point.

Attached: hmming.jpg (256x256, 13.01K)

zamn when did daxflame transmission?

JESUS CHRIST ARE LORD AND "saviour" HAD LONG HAIR YOU STUPID WORM. You're an idiot I don't wanna talk to you any longer.

Long AND frizzy friend. This entire video and thread is dripping with repressor energy. You're not fooling anyone, least of all yourself. I genuinely hope your life improves to the point that you no longer feel the need to upload these sad cries for attention.

Best of luck out there friend.

IF YOU HAVE COMPLAINTs Please refer to my discord. K?

what's your opinion on the supreme court striking down roe vs wade?

im going to kiss your nipples while i plow your prostate and hear your high-pitched moans

Im fucking famous. People love me. You don't know anything about anything.

gl sweetie pie, have fun remembering this in a few months. :3