How do we as trannies have a bigger voice in media?

How do we as trannies have a bigger voice in media?

whenever there's a big newspaper article or even documentaries we never get asked or interviewed for shit. they never even bother asking like the 2 trans celebrities we have or some shit. just cis people or detransitioners or anti trannies over and over again because half of them are all friends with the journalists writing this shit

or some theyfab or enby faggot that's not even on hrt or drag queens everywhere

rightoids always say we control all media and all of society, but almost nothing out there about trans shit is from trans people

Attached: 1__lrh9g7PTMaYqLr6Rc5ifg.jpg (1056x720, 58.74K)

because being a tranner is a curse and that's enough shit for most people.

if you have the energy to go into that shit, you'd be doing the world a favor, but you're talking about a demographic that attempts suicide at insane rates - most are barely functioning

Attached: sippin.jpg (256x256, 15.95K)

Because trans people are infantilized and our very existence challenges the rigorous unspoken dogma of western society.

Why on earth would journalism give a shit about speaking to proper trans people when it's so much easier to take the side of the oppressor? Speak to a tranny about our rights and we'll defend them, which means the media is publicly taking a side by promoting our words. It's so much safer to just keep letting everyone gawk at the most deranged or misrepresented of us because the status quo isn't under threat that way. The only one anyone wants to hear from is Caitlin Jenner so she can kowtow and say "I'm sorry I and others are freaks who don't deserve anything" while she can sit safely in her wealth. We are politics to them and for us to claim our rights with national attention is inconvenient and disruptive.

The right claiming we own the media or some shit is a fascist tactic of making the enemy appear weak and strong at the same time. We are so pathetic we don't know if we're male/female while also controlling all public schools in the USA.

Attached: 29182021_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x787, 926.14K)

You already have too much voice in media. Shut the fuck up for once troon.

who asked you, midwit?

Attached: dudebro.jpg (256x256, 14.4K)

This is also partly because there is no proper movement for trans people to find a home in. The right clearly will never want us because they operate on the basest of instincts and we disrupt their draconian view on human nature.

Liberals are weak-willed cowards that want to use us as badges to their own morality, but drop us the moment things get tough. They are fair-weathered friends that only care on supporting a polished version of established institutions.

Meanwhile the proper "Left" is disorganized and full of infighting. There is no coordination, no leaders, few nation-scale movements that can be rallied. Much of this I think comes from the anti-intellectualism of today. Social Media and moral-panic fads create an exhausting number of things the "Left" demands to care about in the most moral and perfect way. There is no platform or party to care for the average person and there is no centered ideology that isn't the scraps of dated ideas no longer fit in the information age. We are a minority and compromisable to even our allies, as the nature of our existence means an intellectual acknowledgement of the human condition in ways that movements rarely care about.

Attached: 97710380_p0_master1200.jpg (900x1200, 591.73K)

you don't understand enough about us. i'll give you a question. do you think drag queens are trannies?

trannies also have no real community
racial minorities at least have families neighborhoods and even countries for themselves
religions have churches
gays at least had more population than us and could congregate in enough numbers
what can we do? nothing

>You dont understand enough about us
Can't you just transition in peace, without dragging children into it ? For real I dont hate you, just stop forcing society to play pretend with you.

>can't answer a simple question
>immediately accuses someone of grooming kids
why don't you stop beating your wife

I don't have a wife I am too busy with trying to be a chad.

Attached: IMG_20220630_225438.jpg (3000x2747, 2.58M)

Right on the money. If we ask ourself where the greatest congression of trans people are the answer is the Internet. The internet is our face and our movement because of 1) how rare we are 2) how separated we are geographically 3) we rely on external factors(HRT) in ways that LGB do not.

Because of all this it's hard to form unity beyond shared suffering of dysphoria. Everything else just promotes in-fighting among us(youngshit/hons/agp/etc). We were lucky to be given sympathy alongside LGB but now it's becoming clear we have our own needs different from the rest and we have no movement of our own to represent us.

Attached: BE13EC08-193A-4A77-A163-2B2E5CFD4A74.jpg (1448x2048, 496.39K)

being a retard online doesn't impress anyone

Transhumanism is our movement, simple as. I like some of the ideas of anarcho-transhumanists in terms of finding ways for individuals to seize autonomy (DIYing your own HRT is one example), however they are a bit utopian in broader ideas.

"trans advocacy" groups are also almost entirely comprised of cis people, holdovers from gay rights activism era. and so they don't actually understand our need for medical access from a young age just as any disabled child would, because we're also similar to disabled rights activism desu.
nobody really represents us fairly

>if I'm a loudmouth and obnoxious and aggressive then people will think I'm a charismatic Chad

no that's not true either. transhumanist do it for fun to "push boundaries" just like the fucking feminist queer theory faggots. while obviously it would give us the space to transition freely, it's an inadvertent relationship. it's like saying wheelchair access is "transhumanist". in a way it is yes but it's not the motivation

I am not agressive, hell irl I would be too shy to talk bad about you. I just dont like how you constantly want voice and representation in every segment of culture. Video games, movies, shows yada yada

It's about bodily autonomy by necessity. This is why we must fight for abortion rights with cis women. To control and do with our body as we must to live. It's not exactly the same but we are cut from the same cloth.

Why does their motivation matter so much if we have overlapping interests? Also some of these people literally want to defeat death, that's something they may not necessarily be doing just "for fun".

No, they're gay men who make fun of women. Honestly, if the troons chilled out and became actual trans, the rest of society would be more accepting of them.

Of course, the major problem is comorbidity, and asking trans people to really consider the root cause of their problem quickly gets labeled as transphobic. The medical profession is going this way, so I look forward to the type I errors who will sterilize themselves, detransition, and warn everyone about being retarded.

who the fuck is saying that in this thread. were talking about news articles literally all about us. you're the one saying we're forcing it in fucking kids. do you think I wasnt trans when I was a kid myself?
you can go to pol if you want to rant about muh sjws in videogames despite not being able to name a single trans character in the first place

>root cause
and what pray tell is the true root cause

>I'm waiting for the detransition wave!!!
wow just like you were 10 years ago. it'll never happen. not even the detranners the news props up are off HRT.

Attached: 1656518379553.jpg (2000x995, 462.19K)

I already said that yes we share similar goals but we're not The Same.
The right also may think we're all transhumanist too and "anti-nature" but that's still not why trans healthcare is necessary or important

If you can't work with people who aren't literally identical to you then you're setting yourself up to fail.

real trannies are ugly and ugly people don't deserve to be seen in american media
best you can hope for is tranner characters written by tranners

I'm not saying to not work with them!! when did I say that?