What do MTFs think girlhood is like?

Attached: 6422155427_5ba3492cbe.jpg (375x500, 55.87K)

This is what years of repressing does, people who transition before roughly 30 normally don't do this shit.

AGPs perceive girlhood as full of secret "sexual awakenings" with other girls, ie, sleepovers that turn into orgies.

>This is what years of repressing does
well, OP is a repressor and this is his future, so it's a genuine question

Attached: pink_sissy_maid_by_sissykaede_dewabau-pre.jpg (744x1074, 129.22K)

I see it as identity death

AGP sexual feelings seem to coincide with "melting"

I see a resemblance between AGP and pythagorean feminine, i.e that which has no limits or form

Also a return to an animal state

Overall I view it as negative but this is what makes it arousing

girlhood is just girlhood. i can’t even describe it it’s just a period of overly feminine enjoyment (princesses, dolls, makeup/nails, pink/purple sparkled toys) and learning to socialize with other girls. just like boyhood is a period of overly masculine enjoyment (guns, cars, heroes, electronics/gaming) and learning to socialize with other boys

If I was cis-passing, missing out on “girlhood” wouldn’t be that big of a deal. If you’re trans and are young enough to experience it, odds are you pass pretty well. Taking that out of the equation, I’d still lament the lost time, the formative years and getting to experience things at the same time cis women do. As it stands, I feel like I’m behind in my life, as though my life only really got started in my twenties. Of course there are experiences I missed too which sucks, but they’re kind of secondary to the lost time. It would’ve been nice to have made friends in school and in college that knew me as a girl or have been able to go to prom without being a miserable repressed dude.

Eh. It's more socially acceptable for girls to indulge in ultrafeminine sparkly stuff, but rarely is female childhood defined entirely by that. Girls almost always end up combining feminine and masculine interests in some way if their family allows it.

I can't blame tranners for enjoying the girly aesthetic, though. That shit is kino.

Attached: image_1822fc6d-c8cf-4bff-9633-33e45a8ded29_1200x1200.png (750x750, 137.09K)

i guess i just come from a family where it was pretty binary. the boys in my family had very masc interests and the girls had very fem interests. i always did everything my sis did so i was pretty involved in that stuff, plus the 2000s was peak binary in toys - pink aisles for girls and action aisles for boys. once the girls hit puberty the overly feminine stuff started to become immature and over time it became more subtle

Attached: FCE398BE-E095-47F1-8796-9AF91FEC7E72.jpg (1332x2000, 360.32K)

My mother was a single parent I was pretty much raised the same as my older sister so I know everything about it.

also i didn’t mean to imply that’s all there is to female childhood. socializing with other people is definitely the biggest thing, but in my experience there is a “thing” component to it. when girls would get together my family had a makeup bar that would be used a lot, lots of pictures taken on webcam and listening to music. the girls in my family were all cheerleaders so there was a lot of tumbling, and when we were really young the games we’d play were always house and taking care of dolls and stuff like that. compared to boys in my family that would play with action figures and play video games or play sports. both are learning to socialize and grow up and kids use things to do that

sharing tampons, kissing at sleep overs, wearing each other panties.

Attached: 56789fghjktyui.png (1972x1116, 2.61M)

The only boy toys I ever played with were having a BB gun. I never really played video games I don't really know why but I just never really liked computers very much in my parents never really tried to push me into it.

transbians think growing up as a girl is full of raunchy lesbian orgies, graphic sexual exploration with other girls, "sleepovers" that turn into sex parties even when you're like 8, all pink all glitter everything, pretty pink panties, getting horny when you put in your tampon, feeling like a bimbo slut from the age of like 11 onwards, etc.
straight trannies usually have a good grasp of what it was like though since they're majority friends with primarily/exclusively girls until transition and fembrained

wow a picture sure is a thousand words I've never really believed anybody was that much in pain about gender dysphoria wow that's really taught me something!

>diaper
make the cuts vertical and deep next time.

That's probably true. My sister, who is a little older than me, got invited to parties I wasn't able to attend, the reason was my age and also because there was supposed to be a boy! I really hated that part, it was almost like a punishment. Outside of that though I got to pretty much play the same games she got to play with and she got to play with some toys that were more masculine because my parents tried to get me to like some of the more masculine toys but neither one of us really took to them.

I love sissy stuff because of the irony that it's so far removed from actual femininity. You see these clothes and immediately think 'Old Boomer Crossdressing Man'. Maybe Drag Queen if it's more costume-y.

Attached: sa_1612616150_0B7FA770-970A-4D56-8967-5639092A3CCA.jpg (849x1248, 105.31K)

How can you say that, don't you have any feelings for somebody hurting themselves like that? It is so sad somebody would cut their body like that imagine how much hatred they feel for themselves

Given who my parents were it probably would have been similar to my childhood as a boy. I just would have had different friends and played different sports. And would have an entirely different set of weird neuroses and hangups from the incredibly fucked up and stifling local culture. Oh and I would have had a different media diet, there are 3-4 shows and a few movies I didn’t bother with that were really popular with girls my age. I actually know which specific girls I would have been friends with too, I grew up in a smallish town. I don’t really mind having not been a little girl for that reason, I just hate that I wound up a friendless shut-in in high school and undergrad because I was the wrong sex and gender and didn’t understand that I could fix it or where to start trying to fix it.
That person is clearly like 34 years old

It looks like you're missing childhood to me some years ago I used to do sessions with people that dress like you dressed

>don't you have any feelings for somebody hurting themselves like that?
they posted the picture publicly to Any Forums in a diaper with attention cuts (horizontal, shallow, and le edgy slurs) so no not really.
>imagine how much hatred they feel for themselves
they're a diaper agp so whatever self hatred they feel needs to be amplified by like 10

how come these "sissy maids" never know how to vacuum?

Well the post changed me. I'm an hsts and have been also mean to a lot of people on this board because of being AGP and I think I'm going to cut it out now

Nobody is dressing their kids up in giant pink frilly confections, lol. If they are, people are more likely to think they're trashy and tacky than girly. It's the complete disconnect from reality for me.

>she fell for the bpd self harm guilt trip pic
my condolences user