Why do trannies do this?

Step 1 Become huge buff dude.
Step 2 Now transition to a dainty girl.

Whats the point of step 1???

Attached: 1625440330072.jpg (1920x1920, 2.05M)

Because you can.

Attached: 1609549116369.jpg (650x304, 71.95K)

To mog both genders, dummy.

fell for the "just work out bro" meme

To flex on everyone who isnt attractive, by showing that they can be attractive in both genders
t. unattractive

>Whats the point of step 1???
How many fewer people would care about sab if she just went from nerdy guy to cute girl like literally everyone else on here

We feel bad and society tells us that we should lift to feel better, and many go through that route. It's also one of the most used strategies of repressing.

Dude this is the worst picture of me lol

to get the experience as both a hot guy and hot girl

would let left absolutely demolish me
would absolutely demolish right
being bi is p chill

They do it just to mock you

Attached: smug.jpg (535x400, 18.21K)

Trip on Sab - other pictures were a little too nsfw lol.

Is it really that simple? Are reppers really like that?

Have no fucking idea what this is.

The more I lift the less retarded faggy self-destructive thoughts I'll have

I'm trying to be a dainty girl while being a jacked guy with the astatic of a western outlaw. pic related is kinda what I'm going for. probably gonna get a motorcycle too and find myself some QTP2T to ride with me

Attached: e977abd9949dfafa25431f19dca0c2f6.jpg (222x354, 33.02K)

>'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''dainty>'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Attached: pain.png (505x534, 289.99K)

Autism means they can't do anything half measures.

can't speak for anyone else but i was trying to repress & bury that tranny shit so deep inside it never comes out again

There's something about Sab that gives me bad vibes.

I like Chad to femboy transitions as well.

Attached: 20220615_152754.jpg (2048x1355, 521.02K)

Repression (often unconscious).
Been there. I did find out I like lifting though, and I'll get back to it at some point.

cope and i wanted to be a disappointment to my parents. i also hate my dad and he was always the most proud of me growing up and how i was going to be like him. then i turned into a weak, submissive, cute tranny who gets thrown around by men and dicked down and placed in my spot. i think he's realized that a few times once i started girlmoding.

for me it was a rep thing. i tried to cover up my dysphoria by being what i thought the “ideal man” should be. I worked out constantly, I went to college for a STEM major and took pre-reqs to be a doctor, I dated lots of girls, I went to parties, I even considered doing steroids at some point thinking they would cure me (lol thank god i avoided that). None of it worked though, I was still unhappy because I knew deep down I was faking all of it. I ended up transing and it was a great decision. I’ve lost all of my muscle by now and since I was in good shape the fat added in the right areas. I’ve always felt that hot people stayed hot even after transition.

>I’ve lost all of my muscle by now and since I was in good shape the fat added in the right areas. I’ve always felt that hot people stayed hot even after transition.
How long did it take for the muscle to go away? Did you go through any specific diet for that?

Absolutely nobody would care or post my pics, I regret ever showing that I was muscular, not to mention constantly seeing "what a waste" and other bs comments saying I made a mistake
Gotcha, I did it because I thought it was a fix for my dysphoria and queer thoughts, was also a outlet for all my built up feelings,
being accepted by people and complimented at the gym felt nice but it didn't fix anything, was like putting tape on a leaky boat and setting sail only to be fucked in the middle of a ocean worse than you were, I regret lifting I regret repressing I regret letting fear and my parents acceptance control me for so long, now I'm old and I've missed out on half my life
I'm a libra your bad vibes are valid

This, I tried to "man up" to make the tranny go away but it doesn't work lol, nothing does. I didn't want to have to be a tranny but it's inevitable unless you want to stay crazy and miserable. Even being a hot guy and getting hit on by girls didn't do it for me, I'd have sex with them and just wish I was them instead and kinda dissociate and imagine that. Look at myself in the mirror and feel gross and like I'm not even looking at myself despite being a hot guy. We're just doomed to be trannies and trying to fight it is only delaying the inevitable.