Why does this board feel dead out side of generals

Attached: ye.jpg (2000x3000, 870.21K)

>lgbt on a fucking reactionary site with posters who can't stop seething about trannies
Take guess

>reactionary
I still don't understand this meme, what does it mean?

I didn't ask you at all.

?
Can you answer my question, please? I'm legitimately curious

Hypersensitive

>In political science, a reactionary or a reactionist is a person who holds political views that favour a return to the status quo ante, the previous political state of society, which that person believes possessed positive characteristics absent from contemporary society. As a descriptor term, reactionary derives from the ideological context of the left–right political spectrum. As an adjective, the word reactionary describes points of view and policies meant to restore a past status quo ante.

tldr retvrn to monke

?
Thanks

I've used Any Forums for 17 years across lots of boards and I have never once looked at a general. I look at and post in pretty much every thread besides generals. I don't understand why someone would use one, personally, they seem really awful and dumb

they see something new and hate it

because there are only so many hardcore 4chann posters out there

Attached: Vikki-Spit-600x676.jpg (600x676, 46.77K)

oh fuck, I guess I'm one of them

Who

>because there are only so many hardcore 4chann posters out there
isn't it weird to think the vast majority of people have never posted and will never post

there are many people reading this post right now who've browsed Any Forums daily for years and have never made a single post

LURKERS, SHOW YOURSELVES. BARE YOURSELVES BEFORE US. SUBMIT.

Been posting here for lik 5 years

I think it's because the zoomers have made it too normalfag now. Any weird thread gets shunned and all that remains are threads about their boyfriends or some other inane shit. It's like a board for girls now rather than insane trannies like it used to be.

I didn't ask you larper

I swear to god it's true lol

Why would someone use a general? Why not use twitter or a discord server?

specialtranny cope

Pov: You are fucking old and jaded

Dunno, I never look at the generals and this boards seems to have plenty of activity. If you look on that 4stats website it shows that the number of daily posters here has only steadily increased over the last few years
Also, all the generals just feel like someone's shitty discord server. Why would I want to participate in that

probably because you're only interested in the very specific atmosphere of specific generals. Personally I hate that shit and never touch them and this board is very much entertaining

Because everyone is a prick that won't give me attention and talk to me.