AMERICAN GAY RUN

Things are going to be even worse that you think Ameribros, please get out whilst you can, I love you all too much to see you getting locked up sodomy

Attached: GET OUT.png (546x337, 49K)

it's legit been over for democracy in America since Obama's second term. I've been ringing the alarm bells for almost a decade but your average burger as a normalcy bias the size of the moon and an IQ the size of a flea.
Honestly any american legbutts that are still in the US by 2024 were just too dumb to ever make it in the first place.

This is my home. I dont want to give it up to literal demons. And if they keep adding pressure, something's gonna give.

wasn't that question decided by the civil war?

then you'll die, simple really.
nothing's gonna give. the reactionaries have captured large portions of the news media, numerous state and local legislatures, the courts. By the midterms this year they'll probably have the House and Senate too, and by 2024 they'll have the presidency.
it's so over it's almost ridiculous.

I live in Canada I lived in Huston for 8 years trust me you have 0 reason to stay there

We'll see

It's over correction. Anyone with half a brain could have seen this shit coming. All the drag queen story hours and other such forced LGBT shit being shoved onto literal children made the rest of the country over correct. This is a reaction against pro LGBT for so long

>All the drag queen story hours
holy fucking shit do you cunts ever talk about anything else

>men dressed in drag, whose origins are rooted in sex, strutting around and dancing for dollar bills thrown by children
>not seen as a problem
This is why the country is turning against everyone under the LGBT umbrella, rightfully so. You didn't police your own and throw out literal convicted child molesters/rapists, so now the government will do it for you.

>see a very tiny group inside of a large population
>use it to represent the entire group
>use it to paint the entire group as freak pedophiles
honestly this shit is pretty fucking scary and annoying, they will never stop talking about drag queen story hour because it works to make people think gay people are freaks and that's what they want.- they will never talk about any other gay person because it doesn't help in painting the group as pedos who need to be eradicated

I can’t leave. Just don’t have the resources. I’m going to die here if it comes to that.

If I was in a position to leave the country I would.

Attached: 4F82D0F4-2547-480D-AF46-ACE51262480C.jpg (543x543, 44.82K)

it doesn't help that no one speaks up against that sort of shit. It's always up the other parents to find out the problem and then they appear unhinged or non progressive because they don't think its a good idea.

>legbutts

You don't even use a common language you're like an adolescent boy

You're all a bunch of right-wing idiots

Americans are so desperate for drama and turmoil, it's fucking weird. Like, such a comfortable and safe life for the vast, vast majority, but they act as if they're on the brink of becoming Rwanda every 4 months, it's bizarre.

The second Restoration is over, my fellow LGBT friends and Gay Jim Crow is now here to stay.

You have squandered the rights achieved by you predecessors Americans.

Drag queens aren't even trannies.In fact I think most trannies find them unsettling.

Attached: 1655748380766.png (1080x1143, 517.41K)

>>men dressed in drag, whose origins are rooted in sex, strutting around and dancing for dollar bills thrown by children
Did a social media account tell you this was happening
How many drag queens do you think exist in the world

it doesn't matter that they aren't trannies, or aren't even gay at times, they just use it as the scary lgbt strawman to justify taking our rights away

>you used a term i dont like therefore any points you may have made are automatically invalid
honestly at this point americans deserve it.

drag queens are gay men dressing up a*a