Brandon's Weimerica

Brandon's Weimerica

Attached: Thanks Brandon.jpg (1080x1911, 1.03M)

What, exactly, is your criticism here? That you think this person looks silly? What's the issue with that?

AAAAA IS THAT A FUNNY LOOKING PERSON??? America has fallen and the only way forward is nazisim, sure it got germany mass raped by soviets and nearly reduced to an agrarian state by the allied powers but its the only way bro trust me, they're trying to put weird looking people in the government just like in the weimar republic!!

based

check'd

Why do you care? Aren't you niggas busy being demographically replaced by Mexicans?

>they're trying to put weird looking people in the government just like in the weimar republic!!

Trying? The newest Supreme Court judge is on the court so they could tick a diversity box

Attached: 1489576254967.jpg (595x590, 52.14K)

OH GOD ITS HAPPENING, THE TRANNIES ARE TAKING OUR JOBS NOOOOOO

not mass raped by soviets, but by the dozens of faraway countries that ganged up on Germany. it says a lot about society that it takes an entire globe of jewloving countries to defeat one small European powerhouse.

>NOOOOO THE PERSON DOING THE JOB LOOKS WEIRD AHHHHH WE'RE DOOOOOMED
ok creepy inceloid

No one who voted for this custard pie gets to complain about weird looking politicians*

*except ted cruz who is uniquely less human looking then even dougal drumpfort

Attached: 5184.jpg (1200x1200, 104.88K)

>it says a lot about society that it takes an entire globe of jewloving countries to defeat one small European powerhouse
Truly the dumbest post I’ve seen about ww2. Not even original either, I remember reading this same post with small variations like 3 dozen times on /his/ in 2015.
t. historian

Attached: 0F3CFBD0-344B-499D-926D-A633652F16FA.jpg (800x543, 50.82K)

Love my President, big & beautiful

Do you expect lgbt not to support this? Nigga that's them lmao.

Attached: Krillin_DB_Episode_134.png (726x1056, 1M)

retvrn to sexy lady mm booba vagene

Attached: 2021-09-06-sarah_sanders-0872_slide-b838cdf131566d7c9be07574c16c9369e9f44d24-s1100-c50.jpg (1100x733, 59.19K)

Do you ever think the jews are the master race? Nazis managed to get one country for a few years and they got the entire earth. Imagine being on this level of cuckery. How can they be inferior and at the same time have the capability to unite the whole globe and influence entire cultures

Not really, the USSR was taking Germany quite handily by itself. The assistance rendered by the USA merely gave the USSR more breathing room. Hell, most of the people manning the guns on the cliffs at D-Day were shitty conscripts; most of the German army already got wiped out in the East after the turn-around at Stalingrad.

Really, the whining about the Weimar Republic just shows how deviant and soulless the rightoids are. "Oh no, this government is too gay, we have to kill everyone in the country and then fight our neighbors like a bunch of tribal chimps, and then whine when they kick our ass."

Do not underestimate the enormous help Soviet Union got from USA.

Comparing to the Weimer Republic is so cringe, it's not even remotely the same scenario or situation.

you dont understand, people talked about trans stuff in the weimar and now people are talking about trans stuff here
weimar had inflation and we have inflation
there are things I dislike in weimar and things I dislike now
so the obvious cause of inflation and things I don't like is that people are talking about trans stuff. its flawless logic.

He’s ugly but he’s unironically qualified for the job so why do you care?

They also bring up the nazi book burnings, but don't ever look at what those books actually said. Part of the investigations into transsexualism came to the conclusion that many many cases were just men with arrested development or emotional issues. There was one case where a man 'cured' his desire to be a woman by writing a latter to himself lmao, literally therapy for someone with severe depression. If the nazis hadn't burnt those books we'd probably be in a much saner situation these days.

>nazis the cause of all their own problems
I am shocked